Honourable attacks

alwaysnumb

Head Gardener
I know I can attack solos at 67% for good h/f but at what level can I attack allies and still get good h/f?

Davs

Garden Designer
If I remember rightly, it depends on the size of the alliance as a percentage of the total alliance score is added to the target's score as part of the calculation. Sadly I can't remember what percentage it is, but in the past I've gained honour by attacking people at ~50% of my score just because they were allied.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
isnt it just the score from the id your attacking + the score of any defenders?

It's actually more akin to this.
Keep in the green, and you'll stay green. I've gotten masses of H/F from a 30% target, because lots of people defended, and I killed them all regardless. It's based upon how much score is present on either side.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer

Keep in the green, and you'll stay green. I've gotten masses of H/F from a 30% target, because lots of people defended, and I killed them all regardless. It's based upon how much score is present on either side.

Alliance size was added as a factor before H/F was taken out in round 25 and Azzer said he was bringing H/F back exactly as it was when it was abolished.

3% of the alliance score was added on to the target's, and as far as I know it hasn't changed.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer

Alliance size was added as a factor before H/F was taken out in round 25 and Azzer said he was bringing H/F back exactly as it was when it was abolished.

3% of the alliance score was added on to the target's, and as far as I know it hasn't changed.

So for a full alliance it's actually more ~67% - Well I was unaware of that. I never remember that much about H/F before, my mindspan is short.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer

So for a full alliance it's actually more ~67% - Well I was unaware of that. I never remember that much about H/F before, my mindspan is short.

No, not 67%. It adds 3% of the alliance's total score onto the target's.

So if the target is 1 bil score and the alliance is 33 bil score, it would effectively add another 1 bil onto your target. So you could be 3 bil score hitting with a mod of +2 and still get honour.

In theory, anyway.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer

No, not 67%. It adds 3% of the alliance's total score onto the target's.

So if the target is 1 bil score and the alliance is 33 bil score, it would effectively add another 1 bil onto your target. So you could be 3 bil score hitting with a mod of +2 and still get honour.

In theory, anyway.

I now understand the implication of this, thank you for the explanation, there.
I'll probably still stick with the idea of 70% and up though :p

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
I now understand the implication of this, thank you for the explanation, there.
I'll probably still stick with the idea of 70% and up though :p

if thats how you want to do it thats fine.

but give or take a bit of land fat as low as 67% is still honourable to attack (usually less honour gained than hitting 70-80-90-100% range obv). the 70 was just a round up number that i think azzer spat out knowing no matter what will always be positive. i think the actual values is between 66-67% but attacking at 67% ive always found to be positive (unless repeat attacking and all that jazz)