Cards on the table | R30

Matthew

BANNED
No its only useless try to get people to attack them so they would:
a. win easier
and
b. Get more action throught the round cause it gets REALLY boring on top with their member count.

If you aren't going to do anything about it them you can't complain about it. Granted I have read your posts and you as an individual haven't.

However, I would like to vocalise this towards all the other people who are just moaning. Merely idenfying something that you consider to be a concern and failing to even attempt to influence the outcome truly underlines people lazyness and lack of motivation towards changing this round. If you truly gave a crap you would stand up and try and organise something. AT LEAST ATTEMPT or don't complain.

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
If you aren't going to do anything about it them you can't complain about it. Granted I have read your posts and you as an individual haven't.

However, I would like to vocalise this towards all the other people who are just moaning. Merely idenfying something that you consider to be a concern and failing to even attempt to influence the outcome truly underlines people lazyness and lack of motivation towards changing this round. If you truly gave a crap you would stand up and try and organise something. AT LEAST ATTEMPT or don't complain.
Your part of them or have attempted?
Rofl

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
Well ofc it does.
Either this guy is trying to provoke us to do exactly what his leaders wants him to provoke us to do.

Or he has not got enought cahoneys (how ever spelled) to actually organize anything himself.

why dont you do something for once BW? all i keep hearing is Virus are not willing to get together and res...
if this is the case, your veiw becomes invalid anyway so stop whining yourself :)

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
why dont you do something for once BW? all i keep hearing is Virus are not willing to get together and res...
if this is the case, your veiw becomes invalid anyway so stop whining yourself :)
Cyrus: I have noticed your hate towards me, it cant be unnoticed actually.
I am sorry but I am an adult, let me be stupid but I do not hate anyone outside this game. I still think Stevey is nice guy and Twigs is nice kid. I may not aprove their ingame methods but I keep that out side of this all.

Same way. I have been here since round 5. I have won 4 rounds. Whatta SMEG do you want from me? I took Martins alliance one round alone without having anything else but myself. then took them later on with my alliance. I made them politically so unbelieveable they got owned. I made alliance half to the round and won points. I have lead numerous resistances and been part of them all unless been against me.

You really think it is my thing to stand up and defend this game and its community? You have so little balls that you try to question what I have done here? I ask you on whos side you stand on, and how much YOU have done for good of this game? How many resistances YOU have lead?

Ohh your just peon without will and following orders... sorry I forgot.

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
ZigZag what are you trying to say exactly?
I have no idea but I am interested to find out, as I can swore that some of those names in that list are last people to break any rules, they have been teached by me and they know the way to work in this game, and even in enemy alliance they have my blessing... not counting Twigs to this... as he has shown what he is willingly to do for win... even ruin whole game.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Blackwolf you are getting boring.
Changer leads TBA not me :/

Abreu

Pruner
I'll tel you what the multi ally stuff is sucks twigs can defend it all he wants. This is a list from and at least 3 allies was involved who knows other than Azzer how mandy multis in his wings
I realy hate people that bend the rules

And you Zigzag, being a spy is not bending the rules?

And a list from IRC doesn't show everyone who is involved in an alliance.
Get your facts straight before you accuse us of cheating

Last edited:

FeR

Harvester
ZigZag, just because you got in a channel by mystake and saw some names talking about hitting alliances doesn't mean we cheat lol.. People can no longer use mIRC to plan attacks or something??

JJbrosandjl

Harvester
Ffs, stop blaming Twigley. He doesn't do *anything*

Changer is leading, I know it you know it, everyone knows it. Zigzag even put him first on the list because he knows Changer is leading. Sheesh.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
Cyrus: I have noticed your hate towards me, it cant be unnoticed actually.
I am sorry but I am an adult, let me be stupid but I do not hate anyone outside this game. I still think Stevey is nice guy and Twigs is nice kid. I may not aprove their ingame methods but I keep that out side of this all.

Same way. I have been here since round 5. I have won 4 rounds. Whatta SMEG do you want from me? I took Martins alliance one round alone without having anything else but myself. then took them later on with my alliance. I made them politically so unbelieveable they got owned. I made alliance half to the round and won points. I have lead numerous resistances and been part of them all unless been against me.

You really think it is my thing to stand up and defend this game and its community? You have so little balls that you try to question what I have done here? I ask you on whos side you stand on, and how much YOU have done for good of this game? How many resistances YOU have lead?

Ohh your just peon without will and following orders... sorry I forgot.

my grief with you belong in a PM