why...??

mrmongo

Harvester
Wed 22nd Jun, year 2. Early hours Incoming Hostiles
News from your sources is that in 2 ticks, 14,124,815 people from B 6 {bot} [1396] will arrive to attack you.

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
players forget to send thieves at times, so why shouldn't the bots aswell? :p

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
i saw one of the bots attacking someone with lots of political bribers and the bot had mostly gurus, HVs, prot leaders, loudies and h/y. Seems like a mutual attack or a multi-briber to me.

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
bots send a percentage of all his moveable troops on scheduled attacks,

if he doesnt have troops that are more then eta 2 then it will send eta 2 nonetheless

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
i wish azzer had introduced some more intelligent bots. along with the retarded ones. bots that would attack certain routes based on what route they were. and defend themselves in a smarter manner. bots that are only active 6-12 hours a day but are napped to other bots. and so can defend eachother if both online, only during thier fictional timezones/activity. just for the hell of it

Max

Garden Designer
The bots managed to steal land off me the other day, using an ingenious technique to look small and easy to deal with, but then BAM 9m hippies and all my SGTs are stopped, relieving me of a lot of acres.

I think the bots are ingenious xD But I must admit, if Azzer had more time I'd love to design a "clever" bot code, or at least the physical principles, behind how to attack and defend etc.

Davs

Garden Designer
The bots managed to steal land off me the other day, using an ingenious technique to look small and easy to deal with, but then BAM 9m hippies and all my SGTs are stopped, relieving me of a lot of acres.

I think the bots are ingenious xD But I must admit, if Azzer had more time I'd love to design a "clever" bot code, or at least the physical principles, behind how to attack and defend etc.

Mass hippies is the way forward! :p [that's why I have 40m of them >:-D]

Alvestein

Garden Designer

Mass hippies is the way forward! :p [that's why I have 40m of them >:-D]

Pfft that's chump change, Hooligans are the way forward!