[Recruiting] vigilante Solo Group - Hunting Multis

AnTnEy

Harvester
Sounds like fun, count Sith in if u supply me evidence which is more then 2 PNaps attacking same targets or defending each other

Why not you remove your multis first if you haven't yet

Edit: nvm awnndooekdne traveller is still around

That's Ash u noob, he played from a total different area then me, not hard to find out! honestly!! Plus your war is mainly with him, I mean I don't like u but your nothing to me, where as u and Ash are about the same lvl so I would recommend fighting it out in a PW which would be fun

Exactly, that's ash aka you. Nobody wants to play with you so stfu and get banned on sith's12 as well

Ash is not Sith, two different people, i have checked myself. Grow up, move on. You're boring. Like a broken record. Seriously.

Heyy why am i only just seeing this haha Props benneh, Glad you sorted that out pmsl So can we all go back to being friends now? hahaha

Do you literally find anything funny?

Yea, himself

Ash

Harvester
Sounds like fun, count Sith in if u supply me evidence which is more then 2 PNaps attacking same targets or defending each other

That's Ash u noob, he played from a total different area then me, not hard to find out! honestly!! Plus your war is mainly with him, I mean I don't like u but your nothing to me, where as u and Ash are about the same lvl so I would recommend fighting it out in a PW which would be fun

Exactly, that's ash aka you. Nobody wants to play with you so stfu and get banned on sith's12 as well

Ash is not Sith, two different people, i have checked myself. Grow up, move on. You're boring. Like a broken record. Seriously.

Heyy why am i only just seeing this haha Props benneh, Glad you sorted that out pmsl So can we all go back to being friends now? hahaha

Do you literally find anything funny?

I find you particularly funny as it happens, So Dense my sides hurt hahahaha

Dunno what Antney is getting involved for now, Got nothing against you dude so suggest staying out

Ash

Harvester
Duh Seriously dude you're actually full on just getting on my wick now, Right soul of the party you must be Hahahaha
There's some internet meme about throwing lampshades at people that need to lighten the f**k up hahaha
You're like a perfect typical keyboard warrior! Pmsl

Sithh

BANNED

Yeh started off as a joke and went way to far, caused so many fights and people lost a lot of respect in the game for continuing the same conversation over and over, now it's finished and proven i am not a multi, I would like to say thanks to Benneh for investigating this, I'm sure u had better things to do :D.....and I would also like to create loads of new accounts now (just kidding )

Sithh

BANNED
Now I think Ash and Tiger should become friends!? I'm assuming me and tiger are still friends now he knows I'm not Ash and I was not the one insulting him(even though I did find it a tad funny) ;D

Sithh

BANNED
Welcome back Sith, are you playing this round?

Yeh I'm playing ;) running solo for now, have Ash as my P-nap like usual as we make a good team, could use another dedicated solo who is willing to be contactable for raids and defence for later on in the round if there is any one willing and available? Otherwise I'm sure we will do just fine, preferably I would like to join a top 3 alliance but would want Ash invited also, can't leave my solo buddy alone

AnTnEy

Harvester
Duh Seriously dude you're actually full on just getting on my wick now, Right soul of the party you must be Hahahaha
There's some internet meme about throwing lampshades at people that need to lighten the f**k up hahaha

Trolllllllllllolololololol, if you didn't get the memo...I'm just here to troll you.Have no idea who who are nor do I care.I just like getting peoples blood pressure up.

Ash

Harvester

Trolllllllllllolololololol, if you didn't get the memo...I'm just here to troll you.Have no idea who who are nor do I care.I just like getting peoples blood pressure up.

Hahaha Certainly didn't get my blood pressure up dude, I feel exactly the same as you on that front! ;-)

Jerrysminion

Harvester
The logs are hilarious!

The multi(s) are attacking their own accounts... while still utilizing them in group attacks..

How Shameful... What is their to gain with a dying game?

When a person has to use Multiple accounts to win.. they have already lost.

damfrankie

Pruner
Multorious

Multorious

Man, these guys from MULTORIOUS can launch a mass attack with only 2 of them online. They even use their farms to boost their attacks.