Top 5 Greatest Player Achievements

LadyDarkAngel

Harvester
BW, I was just quoting f0xx's post :) But he's right in saying SS won Round 11 (which was my first round playing bushtarion in Masterbaiters/Wargasm/TFB 2). Round 12 is when I joined Welshie and the dutchies and we won our first round as Alcoholics. Round 13 was indeed won by V with us as resistance in Decadence. That was the round prior to the pnap changes, when we pnapped your robot players with our poms, so we could rush them with rpg and save our units after they fired :D Those were the days!!

Last edited:

avash

Harvester
round 11 - the cheaters in question were oceanfire silverblaze (something like that) and they were the alliances who were in the only position to challenge the dutch for the top (because of the cheating and farming of other alliances) and then when they got found out - there was no one left to challenge and so the round went easily to Welshie.

Actually you couldn't be more wrong at all. All you people have extremely bad memories :D!

This is what happened, we had 20 people. About 5 of our players cheated and they were beaz, spy(werner), oceanfire, bill and a few others. The rest of us were legit. But the player that had multis used to get land and we would attack it for land. We completely raped welshies alliance out the water they were long dead. Siers then even left to join us at one point. We had a NAP with ShadowSyndicate which was another big alliance. We made a wing and had loads of people put in it as well. Then the alliance limit got changed I think? And then I think one of our players got locked none of the guys mentioned above though, I was holding a rank 1 spot for my alie at the time and then my grandmother died died. I went to southafrica for the funeral and then they attacked us (ShadowSyndicate) at our weakest time, even though we stupidly started it and they completely raped us. I come back with and loose like 50 k land raped down to like 100 land (I can't describe the gutted feeling =/), literally lol luckily still had alot of funds. We didn't exactly loose by cheating we lost because we broke the NAP and then they attacked us back at the wrong time. Adept was leading ShadowSyndicate and they just wiped us out one by one and everyone hit sleep.

Lol i remember the SAS attack I think I was in it lol & tbh I dont think siers cheated, he was typing on mirc alot. And only slept for like 30 mins at a time. Impossible to kill though =/.

In conclusion the farmers never won, it WAS round 11 but we got raped so got our just deserts I guess but at the time everyone farmed when they were at the top!

And blackwolf don't call me a noob! :D

EDIT: I suddenly remembered another Bushtarion legend, LongRange he had like 100 mil gurus, 24/7 contactable by just a highlight. And a hilarious guy to talk to over skype, angela should remember him! What a legend and a cool guy :(.

Last edited:

LadyDarkAngel

Harvester
Just to pick up from another post I have recently made in another thread, there wouldn't be any confusion at all over our bushtarion history if Azzer hadn't deleted the old forums!!! Such a wrong move I'm astounded to hear it was voluntary on Azzer's part. Big, no... huge mistake. :soapbox:

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Just to pick up from another post I have recently made in another thread, there wouldn't be any confusion at all over our bushtarion history if Azzer hadn't deleted the old forums!!! Such a wrong move I'm astounded to hear it was voluntary on Azzer's part. Big, no... huge mistake. :soapbox:

Tis a bit of a shame. Even though i was never part of bush back then, it still wouldve been cool to check out how earlier rounds went. I personally like reading this thread as it mentions quite a few feats i never heard of. And they are interesting too :|

Eff Bee

Weeder
The "forgotten" heroes! The people who massed Gurus/Small Droids for the alliance, more often than not the reason that an alliance can survive!
the ones I can remember:
therealjason
LongRange
Roxy
Angela
Sordes

Puppeteer! haha This guy was more than likely Azzer as he knew where the real attacks were on our alliance and in fact the reason he was helping us was to prevent a powerblock occuring (which it did :( ) ... but hey, it was a good laugh! Seeing him predict INCs exactly and beating TL's with ninjas!

Darksider and Sordes for both attempting random and different things!
Sordes tried the solo allie thing back in Round 12 with Extreme, but solo had hardly any benefits back then, so we had to form into an alliance and we got raped by 2 or 3 dutch alliances :(
Darksider managed to pull it off more recently, albeit with a far stronger solo mode.

f0xx

Landscape Designer
Puppeteer! haha This guy was more than likely Azzer as he knew where the real attacks were on our alliance and in fact the reason he was helping us was to prevent a powerblock occuring (which it did :( ) ... but hey, it was a good laugh! Seeing him predict INCs exactly and beating TL's with ninjas!

Eh? Puppeteer was helping Angela's group in round 16. The legendary round in which Sordes won with 1 alliance while everyone else had two. That seems quite the opposite of powerblock.

Just to remind everyone, the groups back then were the dutchies with 2 alliances, Angela with two alliances and Sordes with his TGA.

When things were equal, TGA and the dutchies killed Angela (in some epic battles due to the puppeteer's help), then TGA killed the dutchies.

PS. Yes I know the better part of the dutchies was in TGA that round, but most were still with welshie. Sordes used the fact that siers and pane were with him and convinved the other dutchie alliances to help him kill Angela.

avash

Harvester
Agreed with most of what you said Flying, alot of those masses of gurus etc..were the selfless players of bushtarion. Players who were not score queens but did it for the good of the alliance.

By the way what round was pupetteer of creeping doom *cough* azzer *cough*. That was great, he would know exactly what was coming in attacks ..an unknown genius in bushtarion history or azzer. The player even pretended to be a woman, to me when I messaged them..or said things which insinuated them being a woman. The person whoever it was knew too much about bushtarion and could predict mobs exactly with whether they were real or fake. The most questionable player in bushtarion history me thinks.

f0xx

Landscape Designer
As for the player behind the puppeteer, it wasn't Azzer. Whether he used his help, I can't tell, but the player who played him was quite skillful anyway and predicting mobs ain't that hard really.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
that's hardly an accomplishment, might as put me up there then with the most restarts in a round. :p

Garrett

Landscape Designer
hey it took dedication to fit into the hell scheme. i pee on you for your heresey.

Eff Bee

Weeder

Eh? Puppeteer was helping Angela's group in round 16. The legendary round in which Sordes won with 1 alliance while everyone else had two. That seems quite the opposite of powerblock.

Just to remind everyone, the groups back then were the dutchies with 2 alliances, Angela with two alliances and Sordes with his TGA.

When things were equal, TGA and the dutchies killed Angela (in some epic battles due to the puppeteer's help), then TGA killed the dutchies.

PS. Yes I know the better part of the dutchies was in TGA that round, but most were still with welshie. Sordes used the fact that siers and pane were with him and convinved the other dutchie alliances to help him kill Angela.

At the time, TGA and the dutchies were NAPed and attacking our alliance together, thats why Puppeteer was helping!

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
At the time, TGA and the dutchies were NAPed and attacking our alliance together, thats why Puppeteer was helping!

No, we weren't napped and there was no powerblock.

The Puppeteer was Azzer.

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator

No, we weren't napped and there was no powerblock.

The Puppeteer was Azzer.

You were attacking together though.

And yeah, I'm as sure as you are that it was him.

Attacking together isn't the same as a powerblock. If it is then we powerblocked with you against the Dutchies too as, iirc, we hit C&C with T&T then hit T&T with C&C before finishing off C&C on our own. :p

Azzer admitted to me that he was the Puppeteer quite a few rounds back. I probably have logs of it somewhere but can't be arsed to find them.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
As for the player behind the puppeteer, it wasn't Azzer. Whether he used his help, I can't tell, but the player who played him was quite skillful anyway and predicting mobs ain't that hard really.

I was told (cant say for sure if it was Azzer who said this but i think it was) that the puppeteer wasnt Azzer but it was someone who had helped develop some elements of the game a while back and still had access to the database and used that to his/her advantage.

It was a good while ago but im sure i remember being told that by somebody.

;)

avash

Harvester
Erm f0xx, the pupeteer wasn't just a guesser.

The pupetteeer messaged me with the exact mobs that people were sending, with what was fake and the exact troops as if it had been pasted from their military page!

Also typed like Azzer, perfect English and joked that it was a womans life with housework(something azzer would say). Whoever it was, azzer had extremely close links with them which leads me to think it was Azzer himself as all the evidence points towards this. After polo saying Azzer addmitted it, this is clearly first hand evidence...