Time Taken for First Development

Coruba

Head Gardener
Hello

Hope everyone doesn't mind my annoying questions.

This one is ...... How many ticks does it take you from tick 1 to buy your first development?

Cheers

Coruba

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
[23:22] <Lucky|Hl> Coruba - it depends on what your developing.. I usually start my first dev within a few hrs

But i don't have it down to a specific number of ticks.. If I decide to put it off so I can buy more flak.. I do that

Max

Garden Designer
If you are a hardcore player, then it can take as little as say approximately 6 hours.

If you are around GMT+0 and enjoy your sleep on the first night, however, then a lot of people will wake up in the morning having saved enough seeds to start their first TWO developments, buy land, buy flak and start attacking :D So that's about 12-14 hours after the starting pistol has proverbally fired.

Coruba

Head Gardener
Thx Guys......gives me something to aim at.......only time I can really compete and get a guide to how my strategy goes up against the pros is in those first few hours, Oh for more time to play eh :-(

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
I usually develop when i have 1,099 land and have sent my first attack out.

Which is closer to 8 hours

If you are robo it's gonna be longer as it costs 3 times more.

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
Like Twigs said, when I'm playing seriously, I don't start my devs until getting past 1,050 acres and having sent out my first round of attacks.