This round...

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
its not about winning a battle martin, its about winning the war my fellow :)

and my definition of a good player, is one that doesnt give up, being commited is the most valuable skill to have in the game atm

PS. we died on purpose, i gave the order for everyone to bend over and tale a ramming ;) i knew you guys wouldnt have had a good enoguh land lead at that point.

At what point did you say to bend over, after you had died in one or two waves? Still means you lost due to PB being better, you just chose to lose faster.

as soon as the waves cameit was a matter of bend over, you at that point we're the better players, but we also took you down who were alot bigger than us, paybacks a *****

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator

and my definition of a good player, is one that doesnt give up, being commited is the most valuable skill to have in the game atm

PS. we died on purpose, i gave the order for everyone to bend over and tale a ramming ;) i knew you guys wouldnt have had a good enoguh land lead at that point.

At what point did you say to bend over, after you had died in one or two waves? Still means you lost due to PB being better, you just chose to lose faster.

as soon as the waves cameit was a matter of bend over, you at that point we're the better players, but we also took you down who were alot bigger than us, paybacks a *****

Earlier on you stated you were better players, but at the round start, when our score was smaller, we were better players? So instead of fighting, you ordered your alliance "as soon as the waves came" to roll over and die?

Glad you're not not my leader, because I honestly have no idea how your brain works.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator

Earlier on you stated you were better players, but at the round start, when our score was smaller, we were better players? So instead of fighting, you ordered your alliance "as soon as the waves came" to roll over and die?

Glad you're not not my leader, because I honestly have no idea how your brain works.

did or did the plan not work? my brain works in mysterious ways :)

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator

did or did the plan not work? my brain works in mysterious ways :)

It still seems to me as though you are now bragging that you finally won, because everything you did on purpose, including letting us win when we faught at the start. You guys tried too hard in the first week to steal land and get your lead, it's complete tosh that you wanted to give up the lead without a fight.

I conceed you are now the best alliance this round, and PB fell too easy, as so many bailed but the fact you are now saying you let us beat you just makes you look like a stupid little wally, who can't admit that in one instance you were lucky.

(For the other 19 people in SnS, this is not me taking anything away from you, you guys deserve your win. I just have to put certain things blunty for Cyrus to understand).

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
im not bragging, i even gave you credit where credit was due, but the fact is we did fold like a pack of cards because that was the plan, with twigs n chewie leaving we were much less stronger than you guys, whether we had the score lead or not, our morale was low

but knowing you you'll believe what you will :)

Davis

Tree Surgeon
Clearly everyone in there doesn't deserve to win.. but the awesomeness of Signer and Silence just about makes up for the rubbishyness of Davis :p

I find it funny that every round you talk **** about me, yet you've never been in an alliance with me (at least not for a very long time) i ended up in the rank 1 ally for a reason, i've been in top ally every round for the past 6 rounds, and have held a top 10 spot for some point of the round, I have more land than anyone ingame atm, i'm more active than most people, and those are just a few examples, OFC i openly admit, i'm not a 1337 player, i dont have anything within the game memorized, and for the amount of time i've been playing im quite noobish, but apprently there is something about me that ftw allys value, maybe my willingness to ALWAYS attack, and get online within 2 mins with one prank, always defend even if it means losses, my humor? idk what it is but i must be doing something right since i'm always in the rank 1 ally at some point in the round for many rounds :)

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I was solo and doing OK but then I joined ^o^ and died. I don't think the two are related though.

Sorry, had to test my Marines on someone...
But all the same, Dando joined that alliance too, and he showed me the most amazing message between yourself and Gooner, Andy:

"What have you done to the alliance?!"

"I broked it."

A simple, and factual statement. :p

Gooner

Head Gardener
TOBY TOBY TOBY, OUR HERO!

Yeah, why'd SnS go private again?

and lol PB going ftw

And I agree with everything timtadams said about WTF, i left before it started completely crumbling.

Yeah good point ¬_¬
leaving at the first sign of having to battle with a higher ally and then join a higher alliance... that wasnt very useful for WTF to have to keep replacing players who used my ally as a skipping stone up to a higher alliance
to be fair : We had a good core group (not the best known players but on the verge) but got in trouble and then annihalated then it wasnt worth carrying on, congrats to the people who kept with it until the end, and to the people who killed us off I suppose :)

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator

and lol PB going ftw

And I agree with everything timtadams said about WTF, i left before it started completely crumbling.

Yeah good point ¬_¬
leaving at the first sign of having to battle with a higher ally and then join a higher alliance... that wasnt very useful for WTF to have to keep replacing players who used my ally as a skipping stone up to a higher alliance
to be fair : We had a good core group (not the best known players but on the verge) but got in trouble and then annihalated then it wasnt worth carrying on, congrats to the people who kept with it until the end, and to the people who killed us off I suppose :)

i would say its bad management :p

kicking a player who has 40mil tl at that point is bad management :D

Kingdroid

Head Gardener

and lol PB going ftw

Yeah good point ¬_¬
Lol, it was either go down with the sinking ship, or take my opportunity to stay in the game

Not my fault you kind of let your ally die, In did what I could while I could, I stayed nightcover by myself most of the time, and defended whenever I was online

Ahead

Head Gardener
I think the bottom line is: the fact that there are only 2 good alliances this round is horible and that hardly makes the game worth playing especially when those two good alliances aren't even that good cos they have people like Davis bringing them down ;) (lololololol)

Thanks for defending yourself with that epic speech though, it's inspired me to do good in the world and change my opinion of your amazing achievements. If only you had said that when we first met :(:(:( so many sleepless nights, tears and heatbreaks could have been saved