The lower Ranks

Davis

Tree Surgeon
tbh, i don't the the GPols did much good most of the time but they kept people informed for a little, but why delete them, if someone hates them ^ then they don't have to read them, simple as. Also you can tell when something has gone to the spam, stop reading it, most of the posts started out as "we declair war" and then followed with "good luck!" and then "a few brs" and then "spam spam spam spam"

Amanala

Harvester
It's rather difficult to tell if something is worth reading until you've already read it. And then you can't ever unread it, no matter how hard you try. Isn't the right? Blah. Right-wing agenda, Bush. sucks, you're gay. And I boned your mother.

^ See what I did there?

Global politics was terrible.

Cipbreep

Beginner
The lower Ranks

no ranks imo its all about the flashiness... if u want a rank, put it in ur nick lol.

if assurance about commander skill etc is ever a real issue, id vote for hours played commanding as a stat. wins/losses/kills would be counterproductive as borsuk pointed out realy well

xvi

Harvester
We must bring back Global Politics
Please... no...

Well thought response. However, I would love to point out that wars were more common with Global Politics. Nowadays it takes someone stealing your gf in order for an alliance to go to war. Sure, the top alliances goto war because their members are often on the Forums. But Ive notived that outside the top 7 or 8 allys no one is really going to war...

septimus

Harvester
Just because they don't post doesn't mean they don't war honestly.
It's probably a bit of a put off, you come here to brag about the war you're winning, go to post, and suddenly notice the other wars have trillions of damage done per tick, while you did 600billion over 3 ticks :p

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
It's rather difficult to tell if something is worth reading until you've already read it. And then you can't ever unread it, no matter how hard you try. Isn't the right? Blah. Right-wing agenda, Bush. sucks, you're gay. And I boned your mother.

^ See what I did there?

Global politics was terrible.

I lol'd (2 months late).