The DaX image reply challenge!

Max

Garden Designer
I am amazed at how well DaX is able to select images to respond to particular circumstances and emotions - but I haven't seen any in a while and I miss them - so I suggest we launch a challenge!!!

Come up with a particular situation that DaX has to find an image for that sums it up perfectly. We can start easy... but later on can you think of a situation you simply can't express with an image??? Can DaX find an image for ANYTHING?!?!

First easy example:

You've sent an attack and everything is going great. You have got past the first two ticks with ease... are all set to land... but when you view the news report you forgot to send geos! I'm looking for rage... but also a mixture of fail... and a hint of hilarity.

GO

PS - if anyone else wants to find an appropriate picture and take part in the challenge, then please, by all means post :)

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
you forgot to send geos!

article-1272443087878-09545840000005DC-302899_636x300.jpg

Max

Garden Designer
A player is absolutely convinced that he is going to zero his enemy on an attack - but little does he know that the enemy is question has a lot more stealth than he had bargained for! How would you encapsulate the tense, but excited anticipation of the defender who's in for one treat of a BR next tick? :D

Elevnos

BANNED
You mess up your voting, and close the page by accident. It's too late to allow you to vote again that day...

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
The only good thing I can think of to say for this thread is that at least Max put it in the spam section.

Max

Garden Designer
Just when I thought it couldn't actually get any better - DaX goes and starts posting his own photos in perfect answer to comments :O

Stellar :p