• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Swap the names!

Yang

Harvester
White Knight
Name: White Knight [£100]
Unit Type: Living
Unit Class: LET
Attack type: Kills [all]
Targets: INN
Stats: * / * / *** / ***
ETA: 3
Initiative: 665
Route(s): Generic
Description: An heroic White Knight, sent to help us for our honourable deeds!

Name: White Wizard [£400]
Unit Type: Living
Unit Class: LET
Attack type: Kills [close]
Targets: ALL
Stats: ****** / ****** / * / *
ETA: 4
Initiative: 565
Route(s): Generic
Description: A magically shielded white wizard, sent to help us for our honourable deeds!

Makes more sense if the White Knight had more Armor/HP and attacked CLOSE and the White Wizards attacked ALL and has little armor. Just swap the names to make it more intuitive.

Max

Garden Designer
Completely agree, \o/, kinda funny that the names were chosen this way around!

Davs

Garden Designer
Whilst I totally agree, it's been said before and ignored before (even while Azzer actually paid a vague bit of attention)

When I suggested it I also mentioned the fact that it seemed a tad odd for "heroic" knights to slaughter the innocent...