• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

suggestion for next round, :)

Lupus

Head Gardener
simple one doesn't require too much effort, and none on azzer's part.

for there to be more alliances. Gone are the days of the many pages of alliances, and i say bring them back. This is meant to be a team game, and it is much more fun to fight to play and sucide together. so this round lets see 2 pages of alliances please, i implore you...

dafe

Harvester
Re: suggestion for next round, :)

i agree alliances are more fun (in general anyways) but too many alliances require 24/7 contactability these days but ppl should just go on making alliances...just get some RL friends to play the game...get others to play with you etc etc...bring back the fun! as bushtarion aint a job! (except for azzer and the mods and such lol)

Welshie

Harvester

Lupus said:

for there to be more alliances. Gone are the days of the many pages of alliances, and i say bring them back. This is meant to be a team game, and it is much more fun to fight to play and sucide together. so this round lets see 2 pages of alliances please, i implore you...

How?

Mattheus

Head Gardener

Hush Welshie! Lupus is obviously the ideas man, with his eye firmly on the bigger picture. Don't bring him down with minor details.

Augustus

Head Gardener

Welshie said:
Lupus said:

How?

Pay people.....discount on P-unit for Alliance members maybe? :D

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

Augustus said:
Welshie said:
Lupus said:

How?

orrrrrrrrrrrr Alliance AR
or Smaller allies thereby forcing more allies ;)

I'm sure if we put our collective brain cell together we can come up with something to help Azzer resurrect our favourite game!

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer

Three cheers for 19 alliances so far!

Lupus

Head Gardener

Mattheus said:
Hush Welshie! Lupus is obviously the ideas man, with his eye firmly on the bigger picture. Don't bring him down with minor details.

why ofc mattheus, i see u are a man of my thinking!

TaO

Tree Surgeon

Alcibiades said:
Augustus said:
Welshie said:
Lupus said:

How?

orrrrrrrrrrrr Alliance AR
or Smaller allies thereby forcing more allies ;)

I'm sure if we put our collective brain cell together we can come up with something to help Azzer resurrect our favourite game!

i agree, back to 15 men alliances! mayb even 10 men alliances, then it will be alot harder for an alliance to stay on top for a whole round aswell, as its easier to do a resitance when there is less people at the top :p.

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator

bring back 15 man alliances

ooo
even better idea
get rid of all the changes from the past 3 years :D

back to the good old days

Sekishi

Pruner

Remove Pure Solo and Anti Rape and you will find alot of alliances real fast. Alot of mad people also but you will get the alliances.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer

You will find more players that have quit than the number that join an alliance :p

Sekishi

Pruner

Iamsmart said:
You will find more players that have quit than the number that join an alliance :p

Doubtfull. Most that are dependant on Solo now are just greedy and egoistic people. Game wouldent miss them the bit, the game will die regardless however unless people start to bind together again. Pure Solo is one of the worst adds to the game ever if the Future of the game was to be considered.

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator

the main problem is just that less people play the game these days

when i started i ended up with an id that was 2000 and something (this was when ids were assigned as to first available etc.)
and now there is barely 1000 people playing
* 992 IDs have been active in this world in the last week.
* 802 IDs have been active in this world in the last 24 hours.

thats why there are less alliances!

TaO

Tree Surgeon

I agree on Ogluk, first of all we got to get more people playing Bushtarion again. tell all you know to drop by on bushy sometime and let them play a round.

back in the good old days there was over 3,000 people playing, in the past few years we lost like 2,000 members.

we gotta get bushtarion back to the top, advert some more mayb, when you get more people to play the alliance will come with it

Sekishi

Pruner

The reason there are less alliances are the following:
There are limited amount of players that can be considered "Leader Types" of players. There has always been a shortage of these people. Then when the game got Pure Solo added alot of these Leader Types decided to play that, and several players that have been core or vital players decided to play Pure Solo instead of in an Alliance. This lead to the death of a few of the bigger groups that had been in the game over a longer period of time but the game stil hanged on. Intil Age 4 got added and alot more of the Old core that actualy held the alliances up felt the change was to much and left. That left even fewer that could lead alliances on a compedative level. This lead to few alliances bashing down on the alliances they could find because they had fewer rivals, this lead to being in an alliance to be a huge risk because there is no protection against 5 much bigger players comming at you hard for a lesser alliance. This lead to alot more players again going Pure Solo (Which started this chain) causing the chain to repeat at a faster rate. Remove Solo or Anti Rape as a whole. And Alliance would once more be the only viable protection option. Because right now if you aint in one of perhaps 2 big alliances (A very limited amount of people get to do that) then Puro solo is the only viable option.