Star Wars: The Old Republic

Max

Garden Designer
Looks pretty amazing from the character progression trailers, what do people think of it?

Release date slated for this Christmas, so I'm tempted to give it a go at some point :D

Go go gunslinger \o/

alwaysnumb

Head Gardener
when I 1st heard about I thouht great a new bioware rpg but its an mmo and I simply dont like mmo games where you seem to spend 99% of the time doing useless grinding if theres none of that I might give it a try.

Max

Garden Designer
From what I can tell Bioware are up to a lot of good RPG gameplay within an MMO setting.

Quite frankly, looks to me like 8 RPGs for the price of one, if you want to play it that way ;D

Atlantis

Pruner
Think this game looks the real deal, bioware have spent alot of time trying to "perfect" this and get it right and a few friends of mine have beta tested this and say its awesome.......so come dec 22nd i'll be giving this game a go :)

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
when I 1st heard about I thouht great a new bioware rpg but its an mmo and I simply dont like mmo games where you seem to spend 99% of the time doing useless grinding if theres none of that I might give it a try.

In all fairness only one mmorpg requires you to participate in this useless grinding.

redlion

Pruner
I'm not entirely sure how much 'leveling' will be done. I mean you get second class change at level 20 (according to their website) so unless that's max level... most functions should be open fairly mid-game. I'm not an MMO kinda guy, really, although I've played the big ones before (WOW, EVE, etc)

I'm not impressed, tbh. It looks exactly like KOTOR, except multiplayer. So much for progress.