• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Squiff (Locked)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattheus

Head Gardener
OK, so we all agree that the game is basically ****ed right? Can we at least then get rid of squiffy in the damn irc channel? it seems pointless for such a small channel where everyone knows each other and no one cares

No-Dachi

Official Helper
Experience tells me this would be a bad idea. I don't know how much the playerbase has matured the last year, but if it's anything like it was when Squiffy was introduced I think the most sensible thing is to let it stay,

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Experience tells me this would be a bad idea. I don't know how much the playerbase has matured the last year, but if it's anything like it was when Squiffy was introduced I think the most sensible thing is to let it stay,

This is correct. I think it's better to have police we don't use, then no police at all. Squidfy ain't all that bad!

Mattheus

Head Gardener
Shug, I guess at one point it was a good idea, but that was when the game was a lot bigger, and the channel had more than 20 people.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Squiffy serves a number of purposes in #bushtarion and is there to stay. Markb has worked hard updating it over the years and it does a fair bit behind the scenes. <3 Squiffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.