Spies

Hobbezak

Garden Designer
I lead my very first round and had a spy for the whole round.. did that matter? No, I pushed through it.. kicked the ones that weren't noobs or helping us out.. and went on for the remaining 6 days of the round.
It's a horrible tactic, I agree, but like someone said before.. stop crying about it. Get rid of the spy and get other people in your alliance. There's always going to be spies.. whether anyone likes it or not.

edit:
I actually agree with toby's later post.. shockingly.

Seriously, what's with the appaling "stop crying"-mentality here? I suggest you look to what subforum you're reading. It's called gripes. The purpose is to get something off your chest. So it's pretty funny to see you're telling people to not gripe, in a gripes section...
I'm pretty sure this subforum isn't "Hostile responses to people griping", so seriously, get over yourselves, it's bloody annoying.

Btw, in before the "'it's not hostile responses to hostile responses to people griping', so you stfu yourself"-responses.

Alvestein

Garden Designer
you tell them Hobbe seeing as they're too retarded to apparently be able to tell what subforum they're in! :