Sorry what?

Lupus

Head Gardener
Private Sent by: my mum alliance HQ Sun 27th Feb, 2011. 19:39:55 GMT Reply Forward
Subject: re:

Coyote Ugly alliance HQ wrote:
ahh lols srry didn't know who this was when we started attacking, :S

srry

my mum alliance HQ wrote:

We do take it personally and when the same happens to you as it did to us we will be there to slice your whores heads off. You have 2 allies and you arent top, whats that all about??

Coyote Ugly alliance HQ wrote:

2 allies? explain

Well it seems you guys are together, you seem to hit the same targets and be closely ranked.

Its a shame that alliances like you are so backstabbing, it always happens with an excuse of 'fun' when really you should be grateful of a friend to help with the real villains who hit you when you are 30% of them.

Right first off can i just clear a few things up.

This is my first round back in 5/6 rounds and an old friend decided to get me into his alliance so kicked a member to get space for me. This was a big mistake as then half the alliance left to join this guy and form coffee shop. They recruited more ppl and then started sending mails to us saying they were going to rape our leader.

So yes there are ex CU players in coffee shop BUT they want to kill us rather than help us. I ask that a member of Coffee shop will post and verify that what i claim is true. ofc you probably wont believe them but i wanted to get the truth out there incase there were any more misunderstandings.

yes our tactic of waving one guy is not honorable but i've been in rank 2/3 alliances and thats the bread and butter of it so excuse me if i go and make some toast.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
can you give me the short version? I'm rather intrigued, but this is too long to read

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
just read the part after the little stars.. above that its just "mymum" complaining about being hit by coffee shop and CU simultaneously.

He's just saying that they aren't collaborating, the dual-hits are by hap-stance, not by choice.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Lupus, Coffee Shop is manned by a moron called Mint. I can vouch that he wouldn't attack with you unless he were piggying. Even then it would be unintentional.

xvi

Harvester
can you give me the short version? I'm rather intrigued, but this is too long to read

I was thinking the same thing. Use this sentence as a template. Alliance "blah blah" has teamed up with alliance "blah blah blah" and they are all *******s.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
/raises hand

Coffee shop member here. One of the first to leave Coyote Ugly.

I love everyone equally so you can bet my statements will be objective. If you don't wanna believe me, go bury your head in the sand :p

Firstly, i left CU for said reasons, but no grudges/dislike towards anyone. I didn't leave to leave CU. I left to join CS.

Now only one person in CS wanted to kill you. I think it was the leader. I dunno if that was the person that was kicked - i didn't really care. Anyway, his English is the worst and it was embarrassing reading the emails he was sending to CU. Lupus replied to emails in a mature and friendly manner. However, our leader continued with his immature raging and it was clear there could be no love. I really wanted to tell him to STFU but couldn't be arsed.

As for CS wanting to kill CU, that concept is laughable. Never once have i seen a mention of it, even at the early stages. We just keep dieing. I think a couple of times we tried attacking a few alliances (not CU) but that never lasted long, barely anyone could bother.

HOWEVER, while we didnt want to kill you, the idea of working together is even more distant. The only mail exchanged between our alliances was after the split and was all hate mail from our leader (maybe one or two from others apologising for our leaders form).

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
He got personal with me when I persistently corrected his spelling. Bad form. :(

dave

Harvester
lol it got on my ****ing nerves. constantly getting mail from cu and you dax i didnt even know what was going on. well anoying

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
sure you can

Your ignores:
Jukebox HQ [AHQ!Jukebox]: Profile Edit Delete
Notes: Boom!

Last edited:

Caranthir

Harvester
In the end it was smart of CU to kick off all those CS players, since they were all public at round start, therefore giving me their IDs, therefore giving rank 1 their IDs.

:)

timtadams

Landscape Designer
In the end it was smart of CU to kick off all those CS players, since they were all public at round start, therefore giving me their IDs, therefore giving rank 1 their IDs.

:)

sorry, but i have no idea how that works. Please explain in noob terms

And maybe i left too early, but as far as i can tell, pretty much everyone left on their own? Or did you kick more?

NightNinja

Harvester
as a member of CU i do have to say i dont recall us NAPing with anyone and i know aint called that anymore but thats what im used to calling it.

Davs

Garden Designer
I'm not involved in this, but why should having a public ID lead to being kicked? :S
I always have a public ID because I like people to know which ID is mine - that way people can see and know the person behind the ID, so I'm (hopefully) less likely to be accused of being a ******* in my playstyle as I generally try to be at least vaguely nice in game.

But yeh, the reasoning for having a public ID is irrelevent, but I don't see how having a public ID is any more of a threat to an alliance than having a private one, as all it does is tell you the names of the people on the list IDs you've already collected using spies (intel, not people [hopefully :p]) anyway...

EDIT: This is in response to Caranthir

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
i cant remember the last time i wasnt public, and there was no problem with me being public at round start and i didnt get kicked. I think i understood what caranthir was saying, but that was when this thread was made, now ive fogotten