some competision.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
DaX, how little you know about this round and how much you've been kept in the dark and only seen a fraction of the story, is begining to be pretty embarassing.
Also the fact i am posting in a thread which has become fail and should be locked makes me embarassed too :(

Wait a minute, whilst I giggle to myself, and use the classic Twiglet reply:

"It's my opinion, I don't care if you like it or not."

Voila.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
You obviously do or else you wouldn't reply in that way.

Have some lemonade:

Home-made-Lemonade-Recipe.jpg

Tasty lemonade,
Tasty Tasty lemonade,
Lemonade Haiku.

Hobbezak

Garden Designer
EDIT: And oh yeh - CLICKY

I'm sorry, but:
1. You're not involved in any of this, so imho your claims on "zomg this thread is going nowhere bla bla bla" are irrelevant, and also quite annoying tbh. Obviously if you'll post every 3 other posts "this is going nowhere, lock", this thread will evidently go nowhere.
2. The fastest way of having a thread like this die, is by erm, not posting. How about you give the example on that?

edit: Basically, what I'm saying, is a common internet rule: Wannabe moderators suck.

Davs

Garden Designer
1. You're not involved in any of this, so imho your claims on "zomg this thread is going nowhere bla bla bla" are irrelevant, and also quite annoying tbh.

So my status as an outsider means that I'm not capable of reading the posts and realising that they all say the same things over and over again? Ok...

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
You advertised cloudy lemonade in the picture, but offered standard lemonade. I call shenanigans.

That's a lie. He was advocating "tastey lemonade". I read that as cloudy lemonade as it is vastly superior to its colourless alternative.

Simply stating that it is tasty does not condone it to be cloudy! I request less assumption, and more detail!

Hobbezak

Garden Designer
1. You're not involved in any of this, so imho your claims on "zomg this thread is going nowhere bla bla bla" are irrelevant, and also quite annoying tbh.

So my status as an outsider means that I'm not capable of reading the posts and realising that they all say the same things over and over again? Ok...

No, it means it's irrelevant, as you're not involved in the discussion, which means you can just ignore it all together. You've made your point once (which is fair, even though annoying), no need to do it multiple times. No one likes a wannabe mod.

edit: Anyway, I'll just take a piece of my own medicine, and ignore your wannabe posts, annoying as they may be. Btw I just noticed I really like the capital letter A for some reason. Talk about irrelevancy :O

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
This thread might as well be locked, or moved to spam, since there hasn't been an on-topic post in a while.

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
Hero must be so bored, his own alliance is offereing no competition to him, i swear he has been on top since day one

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Wasn't Cid rank 1?
Then insom?
Then Recon would have been?

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
seen some people say alliance x,y,z is not ftf.... its all lies. and then it kinda muddled itself out by page 4 so i stopped reading.

but to me i define ftf as. not enough acitve competitive members. with enough drive to put in the time and effort that is normally required to win.

therefore. if ftf alliances manage to get a good rank/score/lead by putting in less effort, or playing politically, and has a chance of winning, its likely to spur them on to put in more time and effort, and as such they may start playing more and more ftw.......But. the fact that they arent ftw to me means thier members pick and chose to be active or inactive to help others or be selfish. and arent expected to conform to a set standard

in short ftf is reconizable by an allaince not kicking members, to try and cut away at dead weight. and to date res. has only replaced 1 member. i think thats not bad going for any alliance. and quite an achievement. and not something characteristic of a ftw alliance in modern rounds.