• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

solo wars?

wrath

Pruner
perhaps make it so solo players can wage a personal war against mates with higher returns on the injury system

but just purely one on one (no AR or pnaps)

and maybe disable land stealers

i dunno it was just an idea that came to me at 5am

wrath

Pruner
Re: solo wars?

maybe include it to allow alliances players to sort feuds out with the blood of there men without leaving the alliance

and give alliance members the ability to send a random challenge to another alliance without giving away their id or name just the alliance name and a random number attached to there name

eg

dave of dave[1234] becomes legends12

(please note to my knowledge the id does not exist and i am not connected to legends just the first alliance i could think of other than retarded, legends is just shorter)

so let me know what you think

wrath

Pruner
Re: solo wars?

i thought it didn't seem to be a bad idea its a shame it got shot down by the first person to reply but oh well at least its out of my head and down on paper so to speak