• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Small Lazy suggestion....

Yang

Harvester
Target Eta Staff Sent Staff Remaining Status Recall Details
XXXX [x] 0 etc.

Would be good in military if the player you are attacking/defending had a hyperlink which you can click and links to ID page...

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
XXXX [x] 0 etc.

Would be good in military if the player you are attacking/defending had a hyperlink which you can click and links to ID page...

so your saying make the target name (on the military page/ on the mob line itself) a hyper link to the "id_view" page. instead of just tooltip.

i like the idea. id quite like it on the global stats page too. but id imagine its a lot of time consuming but simple code changing. so would be unlikely to be implimented just casually. would be part of a big set of changes.

Davs

Garden Designer
XXXX [x] 0 etc.

so your saying make the target name (on the military page/ on the mob line itself) a hyper link to the "id_view" page. instead of just tooltip.

i like the idea. id quite like it on the global stats page too. but id imagine its a lot of time consuming but simple code changing. so would be unlikely to be implimented just casually. would be part of a big set of changes.

I agree, I as shown by:

clicky

timtadams

Landscape Designer
hmm, i was thinking that maybe you could somehow use FoxReplace to replace the HTML of certain sections of html so the page could possibly download the info and display it in tooltips

So kindof of like the mail preview function will obviously have to download and display an ID whenever you include an ID in your message. So somehow include the html that will do this, but on the stats page, with each ID...

lol, i dont know anything about html (except links and tables) and dont have a clue what im talking about. This is one of those 'thinking out loud situations where i should really not say anything at all so i dont look like an idiot' situations
:p