• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Small cookie annoyance

Mattheus

Head Gardener
Is there a way Azzer can fix it so the same cookies apply to both http://bushtarion.com and http://www.bushtarion.com ?

I'm always logged in via http://bushtarion.com , but whenever someone links to an in-game page on the forums/IRC, and it's a www. link, I get the "Your session has timed out due to inactivity." message, even though I am logged in.

I coulda sworn it wasn't always like this, I only noticed this after the big updates a little while back. My memory could be failing me though.

Maybe this isn't possible, no idea.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Its not a small annoyance.

It pisses me off big time!

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'll poke Microchip sometime about getting this set up. The www.bushtarion.com should be the dominant, with anyone hitting bushtarion.com being auto-redirected.

Mattheus

Head Gardener
*Bump*

Any progress? Surely this is a very quick job for Microchip ?

Hell it even causes problems when buying credits, worldpay forwards you back to the www. variety.

Mattheus

Head Gardener
I'm going to keep bumping this, surely it doesn't take long to send microchip a quick email Azzer? :p

Charlie_B

Harvester
I couldn't care less about cookies but I'm going to bump this because Mattheus is awesome and I felt like a spurious drive-by post from someone who should know better.

Mattheus

Head Gardener
I couldn't care less about cookies but I'm going to bump this because Mattheus is awesome and I felt like a spurious drive-by post from someone who should know better.

<3
That's all the blessing you should need Azzer :D

Every time you randomly pop up you're in a different part of the world. :eek: Get thy self on IRC damnit!

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sorry this took so long to implement.

[18:20:58] <@Azzer> Right, the forums, and the game, now work cross domain... so whether you hit www. or not, your login will work regardless. (might need to log out, restart your browser to clear the browser's session memory, load it up and log in again to take effect)

alexx

Harvester
errr.. messed up for me cant login

..edit; fixed by itself after 10min of gayness

Mattheus

Head Gardener
Woo! Thanks Azzer <3
You see, constant thread bumping is the way forward \\o