• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Session expire in forums.

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon
I think i made 5 posts today out of which on 4 my session expired before i pressed post .. so would be nice if that time was increased :p

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon
Well obviously i'm not english and i take my time to make long posts :p

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I've never had the problem... your log in session times out and you have to log in to the forums altogether again? The forums keep me logged in "indefinitely"... could be an option when you log in you've missed somewhere? If not I could look at server settings, but as I've never encountered this I'm not sure!

Garrett

Landscape Designer
there is no problem if you have the option clicked to auto login.

otherwise, yes - it times you out if you make a long post. or start to post and then get a drink of water or someone shows up to your desk with work :(

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon
Indeed, i don't like to be auto logged in and if i take my time session expires in like 30 minutes.

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
This should now be fixed to 90 minutes, up from 15 minutes, inactivity for those that don't use the "keep me logged" in option, I think.