• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Send All

Tombi

Harvester
My mobile browser is a right annoyance, it wont let me send any mobs anywhere so i was wondering if others would agree that having a 'send all' button much the same as the 'fill all' one would be a good idea..?
i think when 'send all' is clicked it should fill out all your troop boxes and send to id 1

just an idea..did i explain it well enough?

lavadog

Head Gardener
^ doesn't really matter since you can recall if you don't like it and have your troops right back? Unless you wanna send at the end of a tick and you miss the tick to recall :p

Silence

Head Gardener
Too many automated systems in my opinion. I disliked the change in the "fill all" and "plant all" it stops the user from really managing the game so much. Too many of these short cuts and why doesn't the game do everything for you? Extreme example, but thats the way it is progressing.

Therefore I would like to suggest once again the idea of the user being able to re arrange the military and hiring pages to personalise their set up and attacking style, rather than instead just sending all blindly =P ( I realise that the "send all" is probably to run to ID1 but I wanted to be overly dramatic)

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
I cannot support either a select all, or a send out all to ID 1 button. There is no reason it should be implemented at all; if your mobile browser doesn't let you send out, then you have my sympathies but i don't see this as a good enough
reason. I abhor the ability to play from the phone since it really boosts the required activity. If we could ban mobiles from this game i'd be distinctly happier; but since that isn't going to happen, i see no call to make playing from phones any easier. If you're uncontactable; you're uncontactable and that should be it.

May as well just code that big red win button Azzer brings up from time to time.

I like Silence's idea of being able to rearrange the hiring page, especially for bribers but that isn't really the same thing at all.

No-Dachi

Official Helper
I'm with silence both with the automation of the game, and the ability to re-arrange the military page. would be quite useful indeed.