Second to None Declares WAR!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Dont also forget OF originally took RRR members too which at the time made em damn strong when s2n were warring with em.

OF also tried to recruit Kuda, FB and me. As did Aili. As did Enmity (well, jjnoob asked Kuda and FB, not me :p). So it's quite hypocritical to say STN won because of us when the other allies wanted us too...

Well you have to admit, having you guys is a nice advantage. Not sheerly in terms of troops, but player skill and contactability.

I wouldn't go so far as to say you're the only reason they won; but it can't have hurt ;)

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
We had a legitimate reason to ask for a recruitment (I'm not saying STN didn't! I don't know your situation so please don't flame me :p). We needed another player to replace someone leaving - Simple as that.

Shadow

Harvester
Where did you hear that Polo?

as far as i know we "Talked" about asking Kuda and that was it as we had a member possibly deleting. we would not have asked all of you to join as we was full and had no spots open to let you all join anyway.

Lavadog, im not sure wot your goign on about :s no one was talking about Enmity adn S2N not hitting each other in this thread and as far as i know im the only OF's member who has posted in here for quite a while and i only mentioned JJ having 100mil+ SA's and said why i knew he had them that was it.

Shadow

Harvester
oh right, must have asked about it in secret as it was not mentioned or discussed at all between OF's members. sadly i can't read my politics page atm cause sleepmode(LAME!) but only person i know who was considered to be asked from rebel after rebel fell was Kuda and i think Agit's name was mentioned as possibly getting his spot back as he was quite liked during his short stay with OF's :D

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Anyone hating on Kuda, Polo and FB needs to shush.

It's not as if they are bad guys or are showing off, they have been good all round.

Yeah they are nice to have in the ally when we raped but there had been a hell of a lot more switching between the other allies before i made a few replacements.

Iamsmart - i played with Kuda god knows how many times and the first time 7 years or so ago so thats why i let him in as hes a good friend.
Polo was in my alliance 2 rounds ago and we had a blast then and i've had nothing but respect for him all round. FB i also played with a long time ago - and he is alliance members friend so why wouldnt i let him in - esp when he just found out the ally he was in was led by account sharing.
They are my reasons for recruiting.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
I didn't need your reasons - They are your own, I'm not complaining in the least

But I think you know more of the story to know JJ's situation was a little different than just 'account sharing' - And I thought you were his friend and had a little more respect *shrug*

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Ofc i respect him?
I'm just stating facts - maybe i sounded a bit blunt i was playing fifa same time :)

Ahead

Head Gardener
Rofl Polo I can assure you that the one person that "apparently" asked you to join was not a leader, and in the bigger picture even if you had said yes to this one person you would never have joined as the other 18 members of the ally would have upped and left if you had. You have merely proven my point that *you* (note: not everyone - which is exactly what I said from the start) took part in the RRR split for your score and for a bit of attention.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
But I think you know more of the story to know JJ's situation was a little different than just 'account sharing'

i'd really love to know why you keep spouting this (so far baseless) rubbish. There is no excuse for cheating in my books. Absolutely none. So either they cheated, or they didn't. It's pretty clear cut.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Not really.

Go on then. Oh wait, you'll say it's not your story to tell. Then stop spouting baseless rubbish please. Cheating is cheating is cheating. There is no excusing it.

If there really was some good excuse or reasoning behind it, i'm sure JJ would've made it abundantly clear in his rather detailed leaving post. Since he didn't, one can only assume otherwise. I'll happily be proved wrong (although my judgments remain the same.)

Anyways, probably enough said on this subject since we're now pretty off topic.

Old Fart

Planter
Dont also forget OF originally took RRR members too which at the time made em damn strong when s2n were warring with em.

OF also tried to recruit Kuda, FB and me. As did Aili. As did Enmity (well, jjnoob asked Kuda and FB, not me :p). So it's quite hypocritical to say STN won because of us when the other allies wanted us too...

Confirmed.

Apparently you were offering a deal by our dayshift, where they didn't hit you and you'd help kill S2N & Enmity. (good move on your part, bad move on our part by not raping you when we had the opportunity).

Nightshift Leader had the member make the offer to call your bs. I also believe the nightshift leader suggested that member stop sucking certain bits of you, but i won't bore you with that conversation.

Matt

Harvester

who wouldnt want you guys in there ally, LOL with you guys adding to there activity and player base it could have only helped out, Ail had a couple people ship jump right before S2N beat the Crap out of us! having you guys would have helped alot i reckon but you went to S2N, im not going to think what could have been its been a fun and enjoyable round so far! =]

GG S2N have alot of respect as you kept on the war path.

Garrett

Landscape Designer

Sorry but Polo you are wrong.

I *was* going to attempt to recruit Kuda. However, my shipjumpers left before I talked to him.

I joked to FB when ReRR fell that I should take those with troops left, but never said it was a serious offer. And ACTUALLY said that right now I'm joking as I'd have to ask my alliance members because I wouldn't want to make them mad in shifting our cause to take on the huge people and fight for the win.

Of the people I was going to ask to join Aili - Kuda FB and Martin were the only ones I was going to take at the time.

So no. I did not ask you polo, nor did I ask anyone from ReRR to join Aili in any capacity. I had talked to Martin to see *his* interest in moving and mentioned kuda/FB, but he assumed I was going to ask all of you. He also said you all weren't going to leave (how wrong, right?). I floated an interest his way. If people interpreted this as a blanket invitation, then you are all bloody daft.

LIES. Pure and simple. People who are not me shouldn't talk about Aili because most of it is made up BS.

harriergirl

Landscape Designer
PS. Polo , you joining 2n0 is a long jump from last round when you were spouting that you would never ever play with a powerblocker....

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Harriergirl there are 2 people in my ally from TBA last round lol

harriergirl

Landscape Designer
bah, you all are missing the point.

Last round, ( I cba to look it up in forums but it's there) Polo stated quite plainly that he would never be playing with anyone from TBA going forward.

I'm not claiming powerblocking this round, I'm not complaining about last round. I'm merely pointing out Polo's hypocracy which is immense this round.

Status
Not open for further replies.