• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

search page mod

mrmongo

Harvester
ok say you start a search scroll through 3-4 pages with haxxors and spies... and you find a load of people who are bad targets, say your pom and you find some Biker players. You ignore them find a target attack etc... go offline log on few days later search for targets again and get up a similar list and you end up haxxor/spying the same biker players again... how about a simple system like in mail where you can add an id to a filter list so that each time you do a search those bad targets are removed from the search. Obviously im not saying put an option where you can filter out all biker route players but merely you put in the id's yourself.

Could work well for alliance players who set up a nap with another alliance, they could add the other alliance id's to their list so they dont mistakingly attack them, similarly with a solo group who might forget the names of their comrades..... just a thought. Me and billybobbob thought of it.

mrmongo

Harvester
Re: search page mod

this could also work where you can add the id's of a certain route type, eg you find some poms, put them all in the "pom list" then you can search up just that group of id's that you implanted.

Weeble

Community Manager
Administrator

Set up comma separated journal entry with all the ids in and c/p them into the "Not ID List" box not good enough then?

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator

lol...weebl hit the nail on the head...

what i do is i hack and spy pretty much all the targets until i find a really good one...copying the "rejects" into the "not id" list...then i leave that not id list up there for days/weeks/all round while i keep searching for other targets if and when i attack

if my list of possible targets starts to get low i just delete the "not id" list and start again fresh

mrmongo

Harvester

well that obviously suits you immensly but for me you see i like this other idea, why should i have to go to another place to find id's to put in a search bracket, its a simple add to playlist kinda thing we're living in the future so why be so basic?

mrmongo

Harvester

or a filter out attacthment to the page where you can filter out id's that you input into the filter out box on the page :D

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer

Eh? Weeble already said it.

"Not ID List: "

Put the ids you dont want to display into there ... and it saves it automatically into there so those ids dont come up again :S

Weeble

Community Manager
Administrator

notidlist.jpg

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator

im genuinely baffled that you have been playing the game for all this time and you've never noticed the "not id" box in the search options...

its got to be a medical marvel or something...lol

mrmongo

Harvester

ok i see no never noticed it and saying just put it in the not id box baffled me more cause i obviously didnt know about it. saying look on search page at the boxes and i might have noticed... thanks anyway

mrmongo

Harvester

people try and be too smart ass instead of refering to the actual thing which is quite infuriating.