S2N Round Story

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Why hello :O
This took me 20 minutes (30 after names) and i prolly forgot alot but i thought i had to write it.

Shortish S2N Round story

-------------------------------------------
Well i led Overlude pretty inactive so i decided to make S2N which only had 2/3 of the Overlude crew in and then the rest was made up of my regulars and some new and old faces like Hobo, DF, Jeffemo ( Who normally play solo). Also picked up Beasteh as ticks started as zazemen didnt log in for like a week since joining so i guessed he was dead, then pmed me 2 minutes after i kicked him ...

So yeah basically round started and it was all looking good with 18 - 20 members on over first night and we gained rank 1 after i dunno how long ... maybe 7/8 hours or so ...

We had some intel on TIR so on Sat night i think it was, we started our first alliance bashings on them with like 14 of us at 6am gmt.

At this point we got accused of working with 1 and possibly 2 other alliances because we had so many mobs at them at such a strange time. I played on this factor and made them think that it WAS more than 1 alliance so they didnt pitch any ids together.

After a few waves other allies started to see their fall and joined in and piggied our waves and then TIR kinda fell apart after f0xx giving me some stick on IRC the morning after.

10 days pass and we are rank 1 all the way through it and seem to land everywhere we send. We keep mass activity and keep joking about how small Beasteh's hui actually is. Few days prior to this, we are accused because of TIR bashing and because DA was paranoid, of being a "powerblock" with Enmity.

After hearing Martin and DA had been talking all round, i pm JJ and tell him we have their back if this becomes a 2 v 2. Well i cant remember how it went but i think we raped Fail first, then got 2 v 1'ed against by RRR and Fail then we raped Fail all night with Enmity.

At this point we could of raped RRR down with Enmity which would of been the obvious tactical option as i heard they had some nice players who when they have troops can do some damage.

However, admin intervention and nagging (As polo and a few others know about) meant that when Enmity started being raped by RRR and a few other allies, i had to put up a post saying everything is 1 v 1 or S2N start hitting RRR.

Enmity have no pbs so they die easy then we start hitting RRR and geting some nice acres from them for pretty much free.

After a while of that, we start going inactive for 1 day for some reason adn dont keep the pressure on RRR. RRR then hit us on friday night at aprox 22:00 after they reject a weekend ceasfire (Alot of us where busy) and they rape us pretty hard from rank 1 as our activity was a shambles.

So we kinda die after 14 days and we are around rank 5/6.

We watch how Fail decide to keep killing Enmity and us and not take out RRR and then RRR pwn Fail so we laugh at Fail.

We rebuild pretty damn fast, stole like 130k acres in 3 days and then start to stay out of RRR range.
So RRR start going waaaay too far infront and i watch some kind of resistance happen and start to join in but get bored of how inactive it is so nothing happens much but we keep playing away, grabbing land and not giving up.. Activity improves.

I then get a text at work saying RRaR disbanded and then i ROFL in my head @ Hero and S2N morale boosts again, and i pm JJ and he gets Garrett and then some **** with OF happens where we hit them because they would hit us when we are out (But i wont go into this as its been debated to death)

So yeah we try on RReR for some time, get backstabbed by Aili recalling as they beleived some fake account mail, then just send for one big BR and pwn them pretty nice (With aili who realised how silly they had been).

We are surprised they hit sleep, and rack up some nice acres but still fall behind Enmity and OF's acres as we didnt hit them enough really but still stuck in their fighting.

Now the obvious thing was for us and Enmity to fight together but again me and JJ are getting admin intervention saying we are being looked at for powerblocking, so again we ROFL along with alot of other people outside our 2 allies (Including Polo again iirc).

So I tell JJ we are gonna go pwn Aili as Silence had organised it.
So we start on Aili and OF start retalling on a few of us so i go tell JJ to war with OF already.

JJ delays warring so we just keep 10% lets home and all incs on us are blocked or killed.
So by this time we had killed Aili pretty hard in a few waves and then the weekend came.

At this point OF must of been thinking we would hit them with Enmity.

The funny thing is, we had plans on our pols to hit Enmity as they had too much land.
The LT was set, and then OF hit sleep and said they where too inactive then said they wanted us to war or some rubbish and then JJ got locked so it was all going perfect for us.

We have 19 people online to hit Enmity on Sunday morning i think it was (Noob Scorpio) and we hit them all day, with nice defence on us.

First waves didnt go too well but we kept going and when Silence had to go afk, i organised a few different style ones which still covered 15 members or so, but was tired on diff waves to make em think.

We used this a while and was surprised the only retals we got where noob flak ones from Enmity which recalled.

So Silence organises another and then has to go out, so Enmity prolly thought they where off the hook esp with Seetal and DA pming me asking us to stop and kill OF when they outta sleep.

But after we sent again, Enmity started hitting sleep and at that point, the round was won as we raped al those not in sleep, all those that hit sleep early and just came out etc etc.

We kept a watch on them all night and all the next 2 days and just kept land training em.
Marvin got away with it as we had only 2 members who could kill a big striker and he kept getting on and losing mass of land + he went solo.

Soooo....

We where waiting for OF to come outta sleep and put a LT of Friday night after 1 week then they didnt come out so we raped IOB a bit but they had nice defence so we went inactive and just had to deal with little rushes.

After a nice week break and stocking seeds, we spent up Thursday night, set a LT for friday night for everyone to be on, then raped OF with no resistance at all.

Then it was just a case of trying to get marvin offline, keeping most acres ever and having over 2 trill score for the last week or so.

Killing marvin didnt happen, we got the most acres and got some annoying rushes from RRR and Aili.

Those rushes we had on us ... we had Intense on holiday, Polo on holiday, FB in italy with no net ...

And Intense got raped pretty bad but after the initial shock of actualy seeing incoming, we dealt with any other well and then it stopped when we got active again ( I think Martin had a day off or sumat ).

Then it ended and yay :p

So yeah overall im glad my guys stuck at it, and we did have a few changes along the way but kept 15 all the way through.

Like to say a big thanks to everyone who played with me again and fffuuu- to all those who kept calling us powerblockers outta desperation / politics ;p

Again i used alot of "non" big names like i usually do and a fair few of you really impressed me again and i hope you play at the top in the future. When i lead again, give me a pm and we'll make another. If you are struggling to find an ally - pm me and ill direct you to the top and put a good word in for you this round and future rounds.

Had a nice round which had ups and downs and just wanna say a few words on our final line up (In order of portal player rankings):

John: Again, solid round. Always there with your stupid amount of lets and a good laugh. Congrats on the rank 1 boss.
FB: Well you played like 1 day in the ally then went to Italy lol :p Hope you had fun :p
Hobbe: V good attitude in the ally. Was a very good member when warring as he would always be there. Pranked a fair bit and put alot of effort in after leaving Aili. V honest and cheers ;p
Quicksilver: Joined us half way through round with nothing at all staff and land wise but i was on good order he was a good usa player. Always got on when pranked and sent defence, was a tad quiet but was very hungry for war and played a very good round :]
Hobo: Had our ups and downs all round but you stuck at it in the ally and ended up becoming one of the rocks of nightcover even if we didnt have your right number on ovewview for 40 days of round lol.
Jeff54321: Well what can i say you emo. Too busy cutting yourself to check for incs untill i put scene girl up lol. Again, was always there for the big hits on people even if i did have to prod him to send alot (Damn sc <3)
Addicted: Again joined us midway through round and is a real cool guy, dunno why he goes to JJ's school of losers ;O Played a solid round again and im sorry i didnt have your number on overview again LOL but thanks for the round
Kuda: Rock of the nightcover. Good player, nice attitude and good luck next round ;P
NetEek: OMG - So good. Prot introduced me to him and you prolly know him as titsboy ... But he was such a good member to have in the alliance. ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS on to attack, THE BEST i ever seen anyone be contacted and such a good rpg player. Unfortunate you are in the navy now cos you blossomed into a pro even if you are a bit quiet :p
Intense: Well he kept me going through the round and became my number 2 in command. Without him especially, we wouldnt of won. Always calm, always there, always contacted, always helping me out, always pranking people. THE rock of the alliance heyman. <3
Joe2727: Played as good as anyone. Our nightcover rock aswell. This guy has played 2 rounds with me now, and is one of the best you will get. Again he will text and prank instantly and always be on for hits, no matter what. He REALLY cares about the game and gets pissed off when makes mistakes and a very humble guy - 100% man.
Crumpet: Our only hoe in the alliance apart from jeff :[ She was fairly quiet in IRC but in pm she would link me to so many naked pics :eek: (lol ;) ). She played pretty well and was vital pom cover all round. <3
Scorpio: Ruined our 20 man hit on Enmity by being offline. Worst member ever. HAHA joking man :p V good even if he does date Intense IRL, i still love him. <3
Silence: Won the early wars for RRR, won the late wars for S2N. Excellent planner. Our most vital member at the end and was a pleasure to take you in when you needed a home. I got some stick actually saying you were a spy but i do give people chances and the gamble paid off BIG time. I wanna see plenty more of it next round!
Bruce: This pimp would amuse me all round and again like joe would always want to be on and always try do his best. Became vital POM cover and ma UK pranker after a while. GL in your ally this round ;D
Polo: You went on a gay cruise and stocked seeds for an award then suicided :p But when you were about, you were one of the best we had. Esp when on land trains you would send alot of mobs haha ;) But srs, good end of round :p And LOL @ all those people asking me to kick rape him when he was on holiday. I dont do that ;)
DF: Until he sends me naked pics of his wife, i refuse to talk to him again :D Good round, always about again and really did care about the alliance. Another vital member to the nightcover team and he adapted to ally play fairly well.
Twun: Fairly quiet, prolly cos your gf was sucking you off 24/7 :p But he had work early in the morning and would still come on to def at 4am. One of my people from OL and he played a decent enough round just unfortunately missed alot of the land trains which made him lag a bit.
Koeniej: Rank 21 noob!!! haha. But yeah he was my number 2 at start of round but then his boyfriend stayed over and he had 30 days gay sex :[ Again hed always be about for hits but he wins my award for most suicided ever in an alliance :p Ty n00b.

Just a few off the top of my head thanks to some people who didnt make it all way through ... Beasteh was our best member untill he didnt log on for 2/3 weeks and then when i did kick him wit his mass seeds, he logged in the day after back to active play. Good round. Maic, Dre - thanks for your commitment but activity was getting bad and i know Dre you had work , but i needed replacements whod be active for 3 mass wars in a row. Franny, again ty one of best when in the ally but you always lose interest lol. Skoal also ty and yeah Prot who decided to leave as a joke and then i replaced him as i didnt see the funny side lol + maybe others, maybe not but i forget!

So ty for nice Round 31 and glad we won and broke a record.
GL in r32 and that's me retired from leadership for a long while.

- S2N and Twigley.

Also ... Some random print screens i have here ...

Signer with no harvs: http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c222/twigleyO_o/signernoharv.jpg
Before we hit Enmity: http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c222/twigleyO_o/6am.jpg
When activty was bad: http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c222/twigleyO_o/s2nwtf.jpg
Random defence after OF recalled: http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c222/twigleyO_o/wutwut.jpg
Original Banner: http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c222/twigleyO_o/222.jpg
Some defence page with me testing background: http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c222/twigleyO_o/Background-1.jpg
Top 30 - Monday Morning: http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c222/twigleyO_o/Top30MondayMorning.jpg
Ally rankings at some point: http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c222/twigleyO_o/AlliesMondayMorning.jpg
Outgoings @ TIR @ 6am: http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c222/twigleyO_o/360mincat6amgmt.jpg
Me not being able to land: http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c222/twigleyO_o/CantLandFirstDay.jpg

Last edited:

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Print screens added to story.

Also forgot to mention how Davis went to Africa to build Schools :O
And how We are all Joe's *****es.
And how Intense and Scorp have seen each other's penis'.

:p

Last edited:

erik

Weeder
well nice story. I have one problem. There was way more room in that story do down Jeff and his emo ways. Other than that was good.

Hobbezak

Garden Designer
Funkyzeit mit Twigley!
Thanks for letting me in Twig, was some good stuff, sadly Enmity fell a bit too quick to my liking :p
And always nice to meet some new players that I tbh had never heard of before joining :p
Also highest concentration of Belgians in an ally since r16 where we had 4 in one ally! :O

jeff54321

Harvester
fun round. fun people. joe thanks for the BCs, and letting the whole community im emo.

Intense

Pruner
Intense: Well he kept me going through the round and became my number 2 in command. Without him especially, we wouldnt of won. Always calm, always there, always contacted, always helping me out, always pranking people. THE rock of the alliance heyman. <3
Cute. =D

I can tell this only took u 30min =P
Neways, great round after a round off, should do it again sometime! Hopefully next few months will be a bit less... intense.

Hobbezak

Garden Designer
Cute. =D

Neways, great round after a round off, should do it again sometime! Hopefully next few months will be a bit less... intense.

[01:30:14] <Hobbezak> Not enough emphasis on Intense and his gay night with Scorpio in the Antwerp subway tbh.

Bruce666

Harvester
TBH i loved this round the people in here were great and winning was awesome twig is a freakin legend of a leader, the quote i remember from twigley was after rrr killed us was "we can hope for second"

well we ARE SECOND 2 NONE BABY:D

Scorpio

Head Gardener

Yeah same here o_O'
At least you mentioned everything, thanks for having me Twigs, although from the moment we "won" I went inactive cos of work :p

I think you should also add the SS of Koeniej losing 2k acres to someone 10% of his score ;)

Intense

Pruner
WTF.jpg

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
We had some intel on TIR so on Sat night i think it was, we started our first alliance bashings on them with like 14 of us at 6am gmt.

TBH, me and beasteh started hitting them alone, we did it twice and landed both times.. and the first time you all decided to organise a hit it utterly failed and then me and beasteh attacked them on our own again and we landed again :p so you fail <3

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
I think you mean either Aili or AA prot as we raped TIR extremely hard and landed on almost all everytime (Flamey led TIR).

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
you landed extremely hard after that first failed attack and after me and beasteh were already really fat with their land :D

flameharvester

Head Gardener
I think you mean either Aili or AA prot as we raped TIR extremely hard and landed on almost all everytime (Flamey led TIR).

actualy i lead tir for less then 12 hours in total lol I left before the end of the first day

john

Harvester
great round.
<3 all of you and hope to play again...ftw >:D

Hobo

Harvester
Enjoyed this round, most active i have ever been in this game!!

Great group and hope everyone does well this round:)