• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Rpg Route needs some help!

Garrett

Landscape Designer
Ok so Polo, Bored, Wrath and myself were talking about routes and stuff and we felt to help keep strikers pa/cw and gargoyles early on, rpgs needed a boost.

Either move humvees in the same class as gargoyle, can be done whenever but not a requirement to get to RPG

or

Switch the humvee and rpg techs on the tree.

both are good - but 1st one sits better to me or a few of us actually because with early armour to soak up pa hits, we could probably give a small boost to the paratrooper and remove the EMP unit from the game completely and restore some balance to the game.

Forwyn

Pruner
Re: Rpg Route needs some help!

I'm Forwyn, and I approve of this message. :x-mas:

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon

With removal of exp, a boost in damage for rpg's could do imo.
In a PW i was kicking ass while the exp was on but once it was removed with the new changes i took an impressive amount of damage attacking with something like 28 mil rpg 7 mil snipers 2 mil agents 2 mil assasins 4 mil tl's an striker at 30% of my score with about 12 mil total let :p

Maxi

Head Gardener
Super Moderator
Community Operator

Or as stated, do something about the EMPs which will restore some balance in the game, hopefully. More PA - Less SA or at least less players who mass SA to counter the robo threat, less hits on RPG players. But yes, I agree, RPG seems too weak at the moment, and it's one of the few who can take on strikers who IMO are one of the strongest routes around at the moment. I do think RPG needs to stay the last unit on the Tech tree though.