Round 55 Awards Discussion

Coon1

BANNED
I have no idea other than he attacked me because I'm a lightning rod. Most I said is that people continue to play with cheaters and thus let it happen. Tell you this though, you'll never get the truth from the cheats.

Youre outspoken about something you have no idea about. This is why i singled you out. ****ing moron

I know there has been rampant cheating. I know you belong to it in some capacity. The only thing I lack is the detail. You huffing and pouting about it doesn't change that I'm right and you are not.

The cheating is all i've spoken about and I'm not wrong. Stop being an idiot child.

So ide like to know something. When you jump on the bandwagon, do you hail it down and enquire before boarding or do you just throw yourself at it cos you see a shiny object? Do they have enough room on board for your extra chromosome?

Perhaps you should put down the laptop and go back to your leapfrog. Do mum and dad even know your using the internet? Tisk tisk, shame on you. Some prenatal screening would have gone a long way in your case.

I simply recommended that you don't speak about things you have no idea about, but you decided to get personal with me. Random internet child, go do your homework and grow the **** up.

I'm done wasting my time coming down to your pathetic level. Argue and post all you want, I won't come back to loose any more IQ points reading your dribble. It is clear that you are a pre-pubecent **** up so i'll leave it at that. After all, it must be hard to be you.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
TIL bandwagons are shiny.

PS. Coon - Garrett is not even close to being a teen. If you really want to make Garrett look stupid then you should stick to facts rather than name-calling.

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
OK dmn-it he doesn't know what really happened, meaning you do!! So wtf.. prove your point and give us the real deal of what went down.. put xxxx in for names if you are afraid of the recoil... clear your name... because it is quite obvious to all who played this round that there was something not Kosher going on with that alliance. I challenge you to at least try and clear YOUR name.. with some details beyond all this foolish and childish name calling between you and Garrett

AnTnEy

Harvester
Remark [1684] Wind [832] (edit) Attacking 30,670,643 ETA 3 ticks
Remark [1684] Jhon [1692] (edit) Attacking 9,793,408 ETA 3 ticks
Remark [1684] Pitter [3310] (edit) Attacking 6,171,057 ETA 3 ticks
Remark [1684] BCAA [5096] (edit) Attacking 12,157,959 ETA 3 ticks
Remark [1684] Xerox [5101] (edit) Attacking 19,863,332 ETA 3 ticks
Remark [1684] tofusan [7777] (edit) Attacking 11,456,441 ETA 3 ticks
Remark [1684] Aint Nobody Got Time For Dat [6353] (edit) Attacking 1,165,647,429 Att. for 2 ticks
Total Incoming: 1,255,760,269 hostile

rooney

Head Gardener
Talking of multi's...

(sorry they are small - all on one tick, on one player)

Attachments

• 2015-01-01 11.49.04.jpg
    2015-01-01 11.49.04.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 2014-12-30 15.40.15.jpg
    2014-12-30 15.40.15.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 0

penguin

Official Helper
Would anyone like to tell me what happened so I can jump on the Coon-hate bandwagon?

Here's the gist, but before I joined in the round I cannot tell you. I was recruited for a pom player in the top alliance called multis (about mid-round). Multis disbanned and CaE was formed, which was (from my understanding) full of multi accounts played mostly by CK.. Coon's ID was playing along with various other accounts that probably haven't been active through it's origional player. But, I do not have proof of any of these until CK openly admitted that he played various accounts last round. Clear things up for you toby?

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
CK probably isn't even a real person. He's just a multi of a multi of a multi of absolute nothing.

Benneh

Tree Surgeon
Super Moderator
Would anyone like to tell me what happened so I can jump on the Coon-hate bandwagon?

Here's the gist, but before I joined in the round I cannot tell you. I was recruited for a pom player in the top alliance called multis (about mid-round). Multis disbanned and CaE was formed, which was (from my understanding) full of multi accounts played mostly by CK.. Coon's ID was playing along with various other accounts that probably haven't been active through it's origional player. But, I do not have proof of any of these until CK openly admitted that he played various accounts last round. Clear things up for you toby?

Hats off to CK.

Takes effort to play 40 IDs.

nn CK.

Slavi

Harvester

Here's the gist, but before I joined in the round I cannot tell you. I was recruited for a pom player in the top alliance called multis (about mid-round). Multis disbanned and CaE was formed....

1st- i guess you are the reason for disbanding of entire alliance (not a regular - rank 1) ...
p.s. C&E were formed since the start (they were rank 3/4 =Multis, Life-raft, C&E and Bendjis)

2nd - I already showed some information about that stuff somewhere here prolly it is edited/deleted by the great admins

Asmodeous

Garden Designer
Super Moderator

Here's the gist, but before I joined in the round I cannot tell you. I was recruited for a pom player in the top alliance called multis (about mid-round). Multis disbanned and CaE was formed....

1st- i guess you are the reason for disbanding of entire alliance (not a regular - rank 1) ...
p.s. C&E were formed since the start (they were rank 3/4 =Multis, Life-raft, C&E and Bendjis)

2nd - I already showed some information about that stuff somewhere here prolly it is edited/deleted by the great admins

Nothing you have posted has been touched and I'm insulted you think such a thing would happen.

Slavi

Harvester
My bad ... Sorry! My post is still here ... I want to apologize and send my best regards

Yochoko

Head Gardener

C&E existed from the start. But it was half full till just before the round start on Day 1, which raised my suspicions already. How can we fill up an alliance all of a sudden nowadays? Like Axis and FBI later on. With such a small playerbase, it's not highly credible to even have a full alliance! :p

Oh, also... CK apparently won the King of the Multis Award, and all the other multis are jealous about it. I think it's the end of the round... which round was it already?? the round 55!! Really, they should have kept the 'Multis' alliance to make their point, though. For that, I was disappointed!!

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
A good leader only gives up his position when he sees his alliance won't win. Because it would ruin his profile's perfect winning record.

Also a good leader makes a choice and sticks with it, instead of saying "Seriously guys, I'm a WBA fan. WBA 4evaaaa. Berahino is like brazilian mate, his name even sounds like Ronaldinho." and then having a picture which is a direct reference to Hull City Tigers FC - direct rivals.
Oh look, WBA played against Hull today. WHOSE SIDE ARE YOU ON, YOU GLORY HUNTING PIECE OF SHIIIIIIIIIET?
Is what I would say if there was any glory in supporting either of those teams. See? You're too **** to even be a proper glory hunter.