Round 42 Solo Tournament?

Max

Garden Designer
Just to build upon what willy has mentioned, there is a massive interest in solo play for next round, it's unprecendented.

However, I don't think this is necessarily something to be feared. Perhaps it would be delightfully refreshing to have a large number of solos at or near the very top, so that you effectively have loads of 3-man alliances hahaha!

I think it would be incredibly novel and stark raving bonkers to have a solo end up winning next round... so let's have it. Solos, let's quickly dispatch those alliances and have a solo tournament in W1. Insane sure, unseen since the days of "pure solo 40% insurance sorcs have just been introduced at eta 3" crazy round. But we like insane don't we?

Let's make next round unique and get as many solos as possible. And have our own little PWesque solo tournament... in W1! :D

Let the flames commence.

Coruba

Head Gardener
Only way to stop the alliances if formed is for all the solos to mass the alliances Max......you make one.....you become a target......

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
im in. RWAR kill all the alliances!!! then a battle royal for the wining solo spots.

(*remembers he is going pom* and gets a little disheartened.)

GooDGoodBye

Pruner
well this is my dream to come through. i dont like alliance play since the round dies too quickly. I say this cuz its way too small playerbase for the alliance play too be enjoyable and make the game interesting.

So I for one would be very happy if all the solos could smash the alliances if we got enough solos for it and make a solo round!

Rowan

Harvester
I'm in too, gonna go solo and seriously too. Usually I just go solo if I can't to afford the time for ally play, FTW or FTF so itll be interesting?

I think I've found 1 NAP, if anyone needs a PNAP then PM me on the forums UK would be perfect as I'm a kiwi so great nightcover and the other is great at many things.

I want willy but I'm sure he's taken?

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Interesting concept, but maybe announced far too late to be effective. I know most that are going allied have already really made their arrangements by now.