Round 37 Awards

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
i replied to this in Nz but i pressed back and lost all my comments.grr!

* Alliance of the round - s2s comming out from a ftf to do well good show
* Best Offensive Alliance - dRage for taking out alpha who were rank 1 virtually on thier own.
* Best Defensive Alliance - hard to call. drage maybe again. just for thier aphal counters when they knew thier goose was cooked. and still having done most of the damage aphal recieved for 90% of the round
* Honourable Mention Alliance - Discworld. people say the game is dying out. if DW is ever not thier thats when you know its game over.
* Worst Alliance - aphal for piggying when already at rank 1 was annoying. in terms of tactics not ability
* Best Leader - dill for picking a really fun group of people to play with.
* Worst Leader - dill for some reason making me leader when i have never lead! (actual nomination: zaheen alliance abandonment= bad)
* Player of the Round - twigley for bringing together alliances to resist and keep the round interesting
* Player of the Round - didnt see many solo sorry
* Best Offensive Player - recon. until kicked, got a hell of a lot of land. thats what its about
* Best Defensive Player - angela and luckysports. very very active, without them res wud have died (although kinda wudda been more fun :p)
* Honourable Mention Player - insomn cos i have a man crush on you
* Worst Player - (based on no factual information) hero. kicked bruce from the allaince he started (started because he wanted a win), and appeared to kick rape recon just because recon threatened his rank 1. though zaheen was more annoying its a tie
* Best Moment of Round - stealing 7k acres from hero with pure flak thanks to the impressive power of CG flak(4/5 robo players went Cg/shields. funny as)
* Worst Moment of Round - killing signer and taking bernards watch, piggying and being piggyed by aphal, when hitting dRage, made me feel dirty. even if 99.9% of it was coincedence and for our own gain the fact it happened was a low point
* Other stuff you want to share - drak, kuda, jack and a few other inactives, that just when we needed them most would suddenly be active. ty guys. had fun with you all.