Round 26 End of Round Awards - Discussions

Loz

Harvester
one quick question?

how the **** am i the worse leader??? :( it was my first time doin it bushmeat was top 3 at the start ( the hardest part imo ) and i handed leadership over weeks befor we disbanned cos i was inactive due to work.

roger rabbit

Harvester
Re: Round 26 End of Round Awards

just shows how lame this end or round awards can be...

Nitrous

Head Gardener

Fair enough about handing over leadership, so I take back what I said about you being the worst leader. But imo, you cannot really base an alliance on how they perform at the beginning. It is how well they do throughout the WHOLE round. If they are consistent they will maintain a high ranking. You were rank 3 at the beginning, hats off to you. But when you dropped, you dropped hard and fast. Then stayed around the rank 7 mark. But anyway, I apologise for marking you as the worst leader, I didn't know you had to stop due to work.

Darryl

Head Gardener
Re: Round 26 End of Round Awards - Discussions

Posts split from original topic, please keep all posts which are discussions of nominations rather than nominations themselves in this new topic.

IceOfFire

Garden Designer

I do have a question for Lukey, you nominated Hero for being worst leader, your reasons were "you got given best leader by alot of ppl, when Rama put the ally together"?

How does that make him worst leader? Sounds like ur jealous to me.

Secondly...We cant land on you? 18k was stolen last night of you, we zeroed 2 players and smashed another 2. We just stole of you again...Don't lie and say we can't land on you :p

ZigZag

Harvester

And before you talk about pwn'ing me Suicide FTW! it's the end of the round. The bounty sucked too

Lukey

Harvester

IceOfFire said:
I do have a question for Lukey, you nominated Hero for being worst leader, your reasons were "you got given best leader by alot of ppl, when Rama put the ally together"?

How does that make him worst leader? Sounds like ur jealous to me.

Secondly...We cant land on you? 18k was stolen last night of you, we zeroed 2 players and smashed another 2. We just stole of you again...Don't lie and say we can't land on you :p

I didnt i said a few land and also you retaled us after we sent at redemption really hard to land ? i think not...

As for jelous i got enough votes to not be jelous i was just putting a better perspective on things :)

End of.

Why not just call this lets flames people thoughs on awards!

Loz

Harvester

:eek:nfire:

got my own thread :eek: <3 darryl

Darryl

Head Gardener

Lukey said:
Why not just call this lets flames people thoughs on awards!

I'll be keeping a close eye on it, but so many people were making posts on the main topic that were discussions that were getting removed, so it seems sensible having a topic for that purpose. Genuine discussion of why xxx say yyy is fine, but the normal flaming and trolling rules will of course apply. as always, users are encouraged to use the "report" button in the corner of each post if they feel a post violates the forum rules.

NoobCake

Planter
Round 26 End of Round Awards

Round 26 End of Round Awards

Nitrous said:
Alliance of the round - Jizz only because they won the round strategically. Teaming up and backstabbing.

Ok Strategically yes, backstabbing no. We never once back stabbed anyone at all. We had one short agreement made all round and it was with Redemption. This was mutually called off and we warred from there on.

As for lukey calling me worst leader?!?!? I took over an alliance losing in a war that was beginning a downward spiral of inactivity and bad morale, had to search for new members for weeks to replace those that needed replacing and then organized attacks on you guys for weeks straight that lead to tens of thousands of acres being stolen while zeroing people left and right because you yourself couldnt find the real attacks if they punched you in the face. Had Injuries not been in play RT would have died at that time.

Even with the reasons you gave about rama starting the alliance it wouldnt make me close to the worts leader lol. Picking your alliance for everything when others were man enough to not choose theirs when they were clearly better than yours just proves that your opinions here are tainted by jealousy and pettiness.

IceOfFire

Garden Designer

NoobCake said:
Nitrous said:
Alliance of the round - Jizz only because they won the round strategically. Teaming up and backstabbing.

Ok Strategically yes, backstabbing no. We never once back stabbed anyone at all. We had one short agreement made all round and it was with Redemption. This was mutually called off and we warred from there on.

As for lukey calling me worst leader?!?!? I took over an alliance losing in a war that was beginning a downward spiral of inactivity and bad morale, had to search for new members for weeks to replace those that needed replacing and then organized attacks on you guys for weeks straight that lead to tens of thousands of acres being stolen while zeroing people left and right because you yourself couldnt find the real attacks if they punched you in the face. Had Injuries not been in play RT would have died at that time.

Even with the reasons you gave about rama starting the alliance it wouldnt make me close to the worts leader lol. Picking your alliance for everything when others were man enough to not choose theirs when they were clearly better than yours just proves that your opinions here are tainted by jealousy and pettiness.

Lukey also said we had no hardwork defending, what about all the resistance hits? Days of inc from 3 alliances and solos!!

Hero was a superb leader, u cant take anything away from him. He was easily the best leader this round in my eyes!

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer

A few days of non-constant inc organised by someone who isn't brilliant at organising isn't what i would call hard work and isn't impressive.

However hero does not deserve worst leader awards - that's just stupid.
He did best of his ability and couldn't of done any better.

I don't think it was impressive but it was the best way he could of done it ...

Lukey

Harvester

It was one night i organized i know! It was 3 hits overall

also we all massed one id, thats really hard to organize? :p "right its a hard one, i think its gonna be id **** as he has inc". The first wave was also the only real big one as people left after that it was fun though.

Your possible come back:

You sent 3 fakes - But you had time to recall and last tick the real wave

So "days" is an over exageration! :)

Anyway my views = my views and thats what i think and feel! Leave me be and let other people ask questions which will not start a huge flame war. You both have me on msn and ingame mail ill be fine to discuss there.

Thanks Lukey x

Also i can organize twigley </3 :p

JJbrosandjl

Harvester

I'd just like to comment on one thing.

I admit I deserve the worst leader award from the point of 5 weeks on because again I was totally burned out and I basically did nothing :p

HOWEVER, I stand by my decision of killing RT at the start and I feel that if you gave me worst leader solely based on the fact that I gained up on RT with Jizz is just plan wrong. Now I won't say you guys are bitter about losing, but there is obviously a hint of something along those lines. It was the most sensible move at the time, and I do not regret making it.

Souls

Official Helper

JJbrosandjl said:
Now I won't say you guys are bitter about losing,

I will. TBH I've heard nothing but whining from Lukey for the last week or so. :p

JJbrosandjl

Harvester

P.S. I am hands down the best duke in tribalwars ever though ;)

Lukey

Harvester

Souls said:
JJbrosandjl said:

I will. TBH I've heard nothing but whining from Lukey for the last week or so. :p

I've never really heard or spoken of you or to you

NoobCake

Planter

Lukey said:
Souls said:
JJbrosandjl said:

Clearly Souls > Lukey so im not sure what it matters about having heard of someone or not. Souls also has a good point...Who claims the leader of the rank 1 alliance to be the worst leader of the round with all that has happened, and happens to lead the rank 2 alliance :p. Obviously someone who is still butt hurt about losing to the better alliance.

Lukey

Harvester

Im not taking part in anymore discussion on the matter.

I think im right, you think your right, this arguement will go no where, its just embarrising for both parties.

If you want to talk hero talk to me on msn add souls to im not bothered, but please stop spamming Loz's thread with **** nobody cares about.

Also if ive never spoke to someone why say i moan ? i aint said anything to him, or you? But yea well done you had lots to do :p

Souls

Official Helper

Lukey said:
Souls said:
JJbrosandjl said:

Therefore, what I say must be irrelevant. :)

And it clearly says "Round 26 End of Round Awards - Discussions", not "Loz's End of Round Awards - Discussions". :p