Resist

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
S2N and Enmity have started hitting the new rank 1 alliance.

Are you in or out?

Gl to both sides.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
First wave went badly ...

Only s2n and enmity + they got so much pa!! :p

Anyway, atleast we can say we are trying, unlike alot of other players in the game.

Hobbezak

Garden Designer
First wave went badly ...

Only s2n and enmity + they got so much pa!! :p

Anyway, atleast we can say we are trying, unlike alot of other players in the game.

cv9781412063975.jpg

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Good luck guys! Wish i was still in a position to help!

Whack some BRs up here, good or bad!

TheNamelessWonder

Tree Surgeon
The last resistance was a miserable failure right from the outset, and it had a lot more to work with. The planning just wasn't there. I could fill a list of things wrong with it. I see no reason why this one should succeed where the last one failed.

Honestly, I think the new RRR deserves the win after what they pulled off. I'd much rather them win than the Twig/JJ tandem (no offense homeez). Go RRR! Kill the shitty new resistance!

ZigZag

Harvester
guess it does not help that ones that were still in the real RRR kept getting waved by the rest of you so we can't help

Stass

Weeder
KILL THEM! KILL THEM ALL!!!!
hope u guys do manage to get 'em as much as i don't think it will happen
good luck to the resistance
prove me wrong :)

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Honestly, I think the new RRR deserves the win after what they pulled off.

Rofl. What exactly did they pull off? They killed half an uncontactable ally when none of the members were online?

Don't lie about being uncontactable. That's just not accurate. Loads of you got pranked on when we launched our attack since phantom had the contact list saved, and enigma has plenty of numbers in his phone.

Don't make yourself out to be complete martyrs because that is a bit of a mis representation of the facts.

Admittedly you weren't on *at* the time but that's because we picked the moment when our targets were least inactive.

There were plenty of posts earlier in this round about how 'contactable' we are so don't even dare pull the 'inactive ally' card now. That's just pure bullshit.

Stass

Weeder
Don't lie about being uncontactable. That's just not accurate. Loads of you got pranked on when we launched our attack since phantom had the contact list saved, and enigma has plenty of numbers in his phone.

Don't make yourself out to be complete martyrs because that is a bit of a mis representation of the facts.

Admittedly you weren't on *at* the time but that's because we picked the moment when our targets were least inactive.

There were plenty of posts earlier in this round about how 'contactable' we are so don't even dare pull the 'inactive ally' card now. That's just pure bullshit.

we had become an 'inactive ally' as most do once u think you've got the round in the bag... i hate to think how the 2 that are on holiday will feel about how 'contactable' u say they were when u all betrayed us

TheNamelessWonder

Tree Surgeon
They turned the round on its head, and had the sack to kill off half their own alliance when they already had the win in the bag. Don't see that every round. I like it :D