Rage of bahamut.

cb1202

Head Gardener
Ok, so for a couple of weeks I have been obsessed with this game. It is an android/iphone app that deals with cards and evolving/enhancing them. You build a 5 card deck and stock it with all the best cards. You have attack power and defence power. Each card costs a certain amount of power to use.

It is a great time killer, and waiting for the attack power to build up for an attack reminds me a lot of bushtarion. The game seems to be growing a lot, and I would be very appreciative if you download the game and use my referral code. We both get 100k gold and a rare card. It is about a 3 minute process so at the very least you help me out. Use referal code: awz97800

There are alliances and buildings that help you out in massive events called holy wars. It would be great to have a crew to play with.

TL;DR: Fun card game app need help/friends to play with. Use referal code: awz97800

Code prompt comes after a short 5 minute tutorial.

Definitely a great way to waste time.

cb1202

Head Gardener
Please do and use the referral code. I really need some more rupies right now. Plus it gives you 100k and a rare card as well.