[Recruiting] R56 Roosters ScallyWags

Rooster

Harvester
Recruiting stragglers who need a good home. Well... it will be a good home eventually.

Late start for me due to events out of my control.

Very patient so if you are allied now, I can wait for a couple to collapse to get full membership :)

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
need some replacements for a couple members who quit for greener pastures.
No real requirements beyond checking in on a daily or bi-daily basis, well need to be able to take a healthy share of getting beat up on a near daily basis without being a pus and rage quitting.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
ragequitting is so much fun to watch if done right. :(

anyway if you are still playing or started playing (for some unknown and stupid reason), play with james, he'll learn ya up on suicidal defense (that works) and how to annoy your enemies with seemingly 24/7 attacks whilst they be asleep.

Wouter

Pruner
Through this message I would like to apply for alliance leadership of Rooster's Scallywags

Rooster

Harvester
Need 1 to 2 players to help finish round. Good group here just need 1 to fill, 1 to replace.

Good luck to us all,
Cheers

purple45

Beginner
If you are still playing or started playing (for some unknown and stupid reason), play with james, he'll learn ya up on suicidal defense (that works) and how to annoy your enemies with seemingly 24/7 attacks whilst they be asleep.??

Rooster

Harvester
Hey purple45,
James is not in ScallyWags(or is he?), but will take note of his antics.

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
WTF! I haven't even really posted on forums this round.. nor really attacked anything let alone suicidal defense :0 Who the hell is purple45 anyways?
My only remark would be isn't attacking frequently the preferred activity in a war game?
Guess I should move my family, business, and other such things to his/her time zone so I only attack 24/7 when they are awake?

Yochoko

Head Gardener
ragequitting is so much fun to watch if done right. :(

anyway if you are still playing or started playing (for some unknown and stupid reason), play with james, he'll learn ya up on suicidal defense (that works) and how to annoy your enemies with seemingly 24/7 attacks whilst they be asleep.

.... that ^

you all fail at reading the forum posts! XD