R52 Lets talk smack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Just throwing it out there... 2 weeks sleepmode makes no sense lolololelelel.

tumblr_mi4wrsdcLx1rb8a1oo1_500.gif

InSoMnIaC20

Head Gardener
20 rounds ago aftermaths lineup would've given a much better go out at it and pushed eff alot closer. But sleep and social life is so much better than staying up for the next two weeks battling it out with eff for r1

The birth of my child 2 coming two weeks eatly hafnt helped much haha ;)

Dax

Hydroponics Developer

Max

Garden Designer
Congrats Efficacy on the win, sounds like it was a very quick and brutal march to victory.

Now do something crazy. I vote for Gazzy's bunker restart plan 1 by 1! xD Either that or all go solo now and battle it out :)

Amanala

Harvester
Someone in Efficacy clearly can't take a joke. :'(

Why keep deleting the Round 52 Awards thread?

I am not sure what happened to the previous thread -- I am guessing it was accidentally deleted? :evil: Pity really. Luckily I've got plenty of time on my hands, so I am happy to re-post.

---

Like I said yesterday: Another round is over, and it was an action-packed one. Full of grand battles and epic wars. It was a close round right up until the finish! It really came down to the wire.

---

Alliance of the Round: The Bemusement Park, hands down! You guys held together through thick and thin. You didn't win, but never before have I seen such displays of dedication, tenacity and team-work.

Best Offensive Alliance: Aftermath, because well... You guys won. Well done.

Best Defensive Alliance: The statistics don't lie -- IceOfFire! You guys didn't lose a single acre all round! I don't think I've ever seen such an accomplishment before, and I doubt I'll ever see it again.

Honourable Mention Alliance: You guys tried so hard, and got so far, but in the end you didn't win! Bad luck, c'est la vie. There is always next round though! :D

Worst Alliance: OMGPoP, still; After all these years. Lest we forget.

Best Leader: Nightmare, you steered Aftermath to a rank #1 finish. Well done bud, well done. Major props to you.

Worst Leader: JJBrosandjl, for your rampant account-sharing. I like you, but not cool bro, not cool.

Player of the Round - Allied: IceOfFire. That activity, that contactability -- 24/7! What more can be expected?

Player of the Round - Solo: Dax, for leading an epic solo group! Well played nigra: Kudos to you!

Best Offensive Player: Again the statistics speak for themselves! Zaheen for sure, a strategist second-to-none.

Best Defensive Player: Zebax, for being super-contactable, and for never losing a dog in vain.

Honourable Mention Player: Martin! Hang in there buddy, never give up. You'll make it to the big leagues one day.

Worst Player: As per usual, Stargayzer. Always Stargayzer.

Best Moment of Round: Pummeling Efficacy into the ground! Depriving them of their rank #1 finish.

Worst Moment of Round: There were no bad moments, like I said before: An epic round, action-packed. A photo finish.

Last edited:

Yeadon

Harvester
I was quite surprised at the speed in which Efficacy managed to become troop heavy. They were definitely underestimated.

Efficacy seemed to randomly 'pretend' to hit Aftermath before recalling shortly afterwards.

I guess at a tactic used to make us believe a whooping was imminent, making us ground troops temporarily therefore haulting our growth of acres.

Naughty Efficacy ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.