R49 discussions

Max

Garden Designer
A new round, a fresh start, a chance to play the game with an entirely new set of tactics.

Let's forget last round and focus on doing our best to enjoy this round as much as possible!

I want to encourage alliances to work on their own, to attack with honour and post with light hearted banter :) I know that I personally didn't try to do any of these things last round, but I can admit that it probably would have been better for the playerbase as a whole if I had.

If last round showed anything it is that resistances really do have the potential to succeed - even late into the round - so never give up people and keep fighting! Going by the post count and emotional responses on these forums, there appears to be life left in bushtarion after all.

Good Luck this round and remember - it's a game - so whatever your goals are this round make sure to do it with fun and laughter :D

May the best gardener win.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
It's only the same 10-12 with an emotional bond to the game's events, plus me badgering you all at the same time.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
plus me badgering you

badger badger badger

images

31682989.jpg

Max

Garden Designer
This is all well and good - but how does it help Steve to finish rank 1 again?

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
This is like Hitler telling us to be nice to the jews.

Good intent, max, but cmon man ... :p

I did like the forum talk and drama though from last round. Added some more spice.

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
In short...what happened last round?

Edit: Just seen final rankings...What the hell happened?

Steve_God

Official Helper
In short...what happened last round?

Edit: Just seen final rankings...What the hell happened?
I wouldn't ask if I were you...no short story
There 'kind' of is...

4 Alliances:
MADAFAKA
WildWest
Discworld
Trans...something...

• MADA and WW a-napped from the start: MADA and WW ended up being Ranks 1 and 2.
  • WW planned to hit MADA (without MADA knowing) first but it ended up not happening.
  • MADA then hit WW,WW fell/disbanded [later reformed], and MADA won the round.
  • MADA then got taken down by rushes following by masses, 2 weeks before round end when half their members were away. Total confusion; some died, some hit sleep, some moved alliances.
  • Trans/WW/Disc killed off any big MADA members not in 2 week sleep or moved to other allies.
  • A week passed with a stalemate between the 3 being on similar scores, with Trans overtaking Disc for the lead.
  • Trans then convinced WW to hit Disc with them as a 2vs1, Disc died, it gave Trans more land, and then won the round. However... it was a very last minute win with only 5 of their ally in the top 20.
There was also a side battle going on for Rank 1 outside of the alliance play (that crept into the forums a lot) between the battle for Rank 1 between me (being in sleepmode) and Chris (being in Trans), which I ended up winning due to others chipping away at Chris while I was still in sleep (otherwise he'd have outgrown me easily).

I 'think' that's pretty much it.

Edit: Ps, oh, and a few bunches of overly active solos (non-MADA) who had been previously been kept down by MADA, ended up ranking highly too by keeping out of the way of the alliance wars.

Last edited:

Koeniej

Harvester
You missed the part where the huge MADA members flee'd to WW and Trans like rats! (worst part is they took them in)

Stargazer

Tree Surgeon
Also missed the part where koen used mada to get land/seed fat the majority of the round just to leave, join dw and rush the ally that kept him safe lol