R44 awards!

Toast

Pruner
* Alliance of the round - HW. This might be the best group of players I've ever played with. Everyone was easy to get along with and pretty funny when they posted in politics.

* Best Offensive Alliance - HW at round start. Martin / Polo / Garrett put forth a great attack plan every time. The organization was beautiful and well executed.

* Best Defensive Alliance - none

* Honourable Mention Alliance - 6th. It's hard to be a themed alliance, but y'all sure did try hard.

* Worst Alliance - Attitude for being quitters

* Best Leader - NoCo. Great job putting an awesome lineup together

* Player of the Round - Allied - JamesNChina. You are truly an outstanding and active player. You even suicide to save someone else's land. That's great team spirit.

* Player of the Round - Solo - nn CK

* Best Offensive Player - Lobster

* Honourable Mention Player - Tiger, Maickesh, Mr. J, Recon, and Hero.

* Worst Player - Minifreak?? Sorry to say that, but you didn't have a great round at all. And quitting at the end is kind of bull sh*t

* Best Moment of Round - Crushing the resistance

* Worst Moment of Round - no bad moments.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
New addition to my worst alliance vote: Sixth Commandment.

There's not playing seriously, but 3/4 of the alliance may as well not play at all. Most are infuriatingly awful in all aspects of this game - Even down to simple things such as reading instructions, or logging on to actually do something if you're dead.

Never ever been so angered by a majority of an alliance for being so utterly incompetent.

n0c0ntr0l

Harvester
* Alliance of the round
Home Wreckers - Say what you want, but when it mattered we played hard and better than everyone else.

* Best Offensive Alliance

This one is difficult for me to give ot any one alliance, so I shall mention two.

My first mention goes to Attitude, they were VERY good at land farming. After we raped them in a flak war, they managed to catch us again on land by farming smaller alliances and bots. It's commendable that they did so.

Second mention goes to HomeWreckers of course. With people like Martin and Polo planning hits its no surprise we did so much damage early on when it mattered.

* Best Defensive Alliance
Before the round was over the answer has to be HomeWreckers. But afterwards it is LC. I've seen these guys muster 19 people to defend someone more than once, very impressive.

* Honourable Mention Alliance
Discworld - who the hell expected them to end up third?

* Best Leader
Erm, I've only heard bad things about leaders this round lol.

* Worst Leader

Me. I did sweet FA tbh, aside from gathering a very competent group of players.

* Player of the Round - Allied
I'm going to give this to Martin, the guy got to rank 1, restarted, and reached rank 1 again.

* Player of the Round - Solo
Alchemist

* Best Offensive Player
Avash, the kills speak for themselves. Polo is not even close behind.

* Best Defensive Player
Hmmmmm, probs Icy, his activity is insane.

* Honourable Mention Player
DaX. I've NEVER seen so many gargs outside of havoc

* Best Moment of Round
Going to the barbers during resistance, getting a prank, checking my phone and seeing that the resistance had decided to split itself on three targets.

* Worst Moment of Round
Hmmmm, probably when I sent an attack, went upstairs to go talk to my flatmates and coming back down 7 minutes too late to find 18trillion of my troops dead. (lol)

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
best moment of the round- martin tana and I killing 2 solos who were loud mouthy and obnoxious. arlid and stargazer. if you didn't land, they would spout crap about how good they were. when we landed, they spouted about how we were killing the game.

can't have it both way folks. nice to see you delete after losing some acres.

defensive alliance - after the win was definitely LC. so many people, so active for defense. made me feel warm and fuzzy.

defensive player - icy is a good choice, but so many sleepy HW peoples didn't get constantly bhunted due to my shox/hummers. i racked up more hate mail for defending than icy did. so I'll share this award with him.

alliance mates of the round- polo and martin. without these two, we wouldn't have done what we did. at least not as successfully.

much love to the majority of homewreckers. was a good time. we had 19 of 20 at the start and when we needed to be active in the beginning just about everyone put in what needed to be done.

thanks n0c0 for recruiting me.

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
* Alliance of the round - Homewreckers - They won, that makes them the best.
* Best Offensive Alliance - Homewreckers at start of round
* Best Defensive Alliance - LC - Did well against "suicides" of HW
* Honourable Mention Alliance - DW - Did very well
* Worst Alliance - Attitude - Sooooo crap and no leadership
* Best Leader - Flamey/Recon were very active and organised stuff
* Worst Leader - No-Dachi - (I think he led Attitude i really cant remember)
* Player of the Round - Allied - Recon/Tiger/Hammy were good
* Player of the Round - Solo - CK - Because i know no other solo
* Best Offensive Player - No idea...Martin did well after restarting and getting rank 1 back (Easy i know when you cant be hit but was still impressive land stealing)
* Best Defensive Player - Tiger was awesome
* Honourable Mention Player - Caz - For being a land whore
* Worst Player - I had one of my worst rounds if i was honest, very busy with work most of the time!
* Best Moment of Round - Not playing solo and doing 18-19 hours a day! Caused bit of burnout tbh
* Worst Moment of Round - Being napped with QS as he did NOTHING!