[Full] R41 - 'Combo' FTF Alliance

JJbrosandjl

Harvester
I do indeed, you're on the list! :)

Ps. Now only 1 space left!

Noob, one spot left for a *combo* alliance.

Jkin.

I'm sure Steve_God doesn't need any more references but what the heck. He's a great player, very responsible, and a heck of a leader. I highly recommend any newbies and oldies alike to play under him in this FTF alliance :)

Elderveld

Official Helper
I do indeed, you're on the list! :)

Ps. Now only 1 space left!

Noob, one spot left for a *combo* alliance.

Jkin.

I'm sure Steve_God doesn't need any more references but what the heck. He's a great player, very responsible, and a heck of a leader. I highly recommend any newbies and oldies alike to play under him in this FTF alliance :)

I'm only there for the grannies! (Y)

Steve_God

Official Helper
Ding Ding Ding!
Assuming all that have previously contacted me don't disappear, the Combo-Recruitment-Conga has ended, with miaowara on the list at the end :)

For those 'on the list', I'll contact you around the round end with details of the Alliance name to join :)

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Ding Ding Ding!
Assuming all that have previously contacted me don't disappear, the Combo-Recruitment-Conga has ended, with miaowara on the list at the end :)

For those 'on the list', I'll contact you around the round end with details of the Alliance name to join :)

miaowara has literally disappeared, owing to him/her/heshe being a bot :p

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
Ding Ding Ding!

miaowara has literally disappeared, owing to him/her/heshe being a bot :p

but there is a player called miaowara... ;o

tomokato

Beginner
miaowara here, just like to say that I'm not a bot :\ Apparently I just have botlike phrasing and lack of grammatical correctness >.<

Regardless, still playing next round.

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
Don't worry dude, isn't the first time DA has banned a forum account for being a bot when it isn't one :p

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
naw, it was me, harriergirl just banned all mibbit users like a boss :p