Question

Davs

Garden Designer
I'm posting in here because I couldn't be bothered to look through all the threads to see if one was more appropriate - and as this is simply titled "question" it seems pretty appropriate to me, as that is what I have - a question:

If I were to tell everyone that they're welcome to try to kill and/or bribe my basics (which I am massing atm) does it technically mean that if anyone then does kill/bribe my basics they would be breaking ze rulez?

CFalcon

Official Helper
If it's a general invitation to everyone to come and kill you, then that's fine. If it's an offer to a specific person to bribe all your stuff, and they end up taking the Jack the Lad stat, then that's not fine.

But the only way any action will happen about it is if someone gets annoyed enough to pester Azzer on facebook. So if you're not doing it on an industrial scale, ie. not affecting end of round stats, then I doubt anyone will care.

Davs

Garden Designer
If it's a general invitation to everyone to come and kill you, then that's fine. If it's an offer to a specific person to bribe all your stuff, and they end up taking the Jack the Lad stat, then that's not fine.

But the only way any action will happen about it is if someone gets annoyed enough to pester Azzer on facebook. So if you're not doing it on an industrial scale, ie. not affecting end of round stats, then I doubt anyone will care.

Fairplay. It wasn't really a serious question as I have no desire to do it, but I just suddenly thought about it and wondered what the answer would be.

Max

Garden Designer
Interesting question Davs, I've often wondered the same thing when playing solo mass SGTs + Yobs etc. and ushering the challenge!

I would say that inviting the playerbase to "bring it" is fine. Even better is inviting the playerbase to kill/bribe you through the use of a post on the forums asking if it is ok or not ;)