ZigZag

Harvester
24 Alliances and not one public? 30 days left and not one has yet to exposed

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
I would say there are 9 alliances, 10 at a push :p

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
What's the point in public when everybody in the top 5 knows whos in what ally already?

TaO

Tree Surgeon
Aye it has happened.
Today was the big day we went public.

I still dont see the added value to this ;)

Davs

Garden Designer
Cyrus - there's no point asking Polo to explain. If you've read any of his posts recently they're all like this and I'm yet to see him explain anything :p

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
good job i didnt hold my breath for a response which would have the whole community clap their hands for him

TaO

Tree Surgeon
Polo is just shy :p

The only advantage in being public is.. you get alot of tiny people to rush your alliance..

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Polo is just shy :p

The only advantage in being public is.. you get alot of tiny people to rush your alliance..

True this.
Bribes for you :(
And most are too small to retal :(

Also: Polo > Cyrus.

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Cyrus - there's no point asking Polo to explain. If you've read any of his posts recently they're all like this and I'm yet to see him explain anything :p

That's because people always expect answers without even thinking for themselves. :(

Anyway, so long as your ally is pretty decent, being public at the start can be advantageous as you won't get random incs. For example, SotB were public from the start and had no random incs. We did get organised attacks from a couple of allies but they're pretty easy to take care of. I seem to remember Hell being public at the start and getting absolutely no incoming although my memory may be failing me.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
on the flip side, not getting random icns means you cant pwnt other competing allis and twigley, really Cyrus > Twigley, move along shipjumper your boring