• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Possible minor changes - Consultation

CFalcon

Official Helper
15 Man Alliances

Significant boosts to bounty and insurance, so that they are of the order of 80-100% rather than 20-30%, and corresponding slight balance tweaks (not nerfs) to the lame-rush units (looking at you harriers, RPGs and SAs).

Minimum sleep time of 12 hours, 8 hours is just too "convenient".

Reduce round length, and corresponding PUnit price drop. Not sure to exactly what, but 3 months is too long right now.

A serious, effective, and long-term solution to all forms of cheating.

Not that any of that would induce me to play again....

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
-nerf cg's
-30-45 day rounds
-remove rushes
-12 to 15 man alliances
-Decaying income after 5k land. LARGE decaying income after 5k land. 20k land should only give maybe ~25% more than 10k. (ish)
-Give someone trustworthy the ability to lock people (not easy, doubt he'll do it, but not worth doing anything if he won't)

[Ninja-7]

Head Gardener
Just because I'm curious, what's the thinking behind removing rushes/nerfing rush units? I thought the whole point was that they were meant to make defending harder, and to allow smaller allies a chance of hitting/weakening bigger ones.... I'm not trying to ridicule anyone, I just quite enjoy rushing bounty targets and want to understand why we're all for getting rid of them/nerfing the harrier.

Gazzy

Head Gardener
Everyone is proposing changes based on what they believe the game needs.

Maybe we should get some concensus on what the game needs, then look at which changes work towards that end?

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
You mean a consensus involving the few people who read and post on the forums on that particular day who may or may not know wtf they're talking about or have any idea what is good for the game?

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Pnaps can't attack each other.

Thats what I thought?

Also, with the point about the mod(s) being put in place to monitor the game, as some people said, this is the most crucial, which is absolutely correct. But I dont agree that it is the only thing that needs to be done.

I think the concensus is get a mod. Nothing else matters.

With Azzer potentially coming to change a few points, as people have clearly stated there are points in which need to be addressed and changed.

But having mod(s) isnt the ONLY point which needs to be changed, as proven.