• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Officer Pols / Chat place

Garrett

Landscape Designer
Re: Officer Pols / Chat place

BlackWolf said:
I must agree with cyrus on this one. Its good suggestion.
Every alliance leader and officers should be allowed to decide themselves of what they reveal to their alliance and what not. And mailing between 3 persons is hell. As you must always forweward what 1 has said to another.
What better communicating alliances do is use IRC. And as such they get advantage that everyone wouldnt need to get if there would be simply option to decide if only officers can see post or not.

If suggestion doesnt hurt anyone and it may help someone why the hell you people complain against it?
"Cause its useless is such childish view to things"
You ever think this game evolves anywhere if you kick down every suggestion only cause YOU think and YOU find something useless?
huh!

just because it's a newbie alliance, they wouldn't have instant messengers like msn or whatever? instant messaging isn't just restricted to irc users or players of this game...

if there was like an officers hangout for all alliances, that would be one thing-although you always have a-mail (just to find out if someone will respond to you), but an exclusive system for just the officers in the same alliance?

even when I was a bigger noobie than I am now, back in round 10 when leading, i never had problems speaking to an officer in private. oh no my officer is online and I need someone to check outgoings, bam I pop in a new officer and have them do something for me...

this feature would only be slightly more used than global pols... and that's iffy. and we all see what the grand experiment of gpols has produced :p

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator

ive gotta disagree with your here cyrus...i think that like a couple of people said an alliance should be pretty much in the know about whats going on...while Blackwolf is an impressive leader one of the things i didnt like last round what spending half the time thinking "whats going on...who am i???..." lol.

and yeah doesnt PM stand for "private message"..

also:

Cyrus said:
your obviously an anti-social spoon that you never speak to more than 1 person at a time.

if your really not getting what im on about then just leave the thread? cheers in advanced.

Darryl edit: If people arne't sure what you're on about, perhaps you should explain your points more clearly, Toby has every right to post in this topic. Cheers in advance for understanding.

BURN!!!! :eek:nfire:

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer

I have an idea

IRC room.

type: /join #Channelname.

Put it on invite and secret
Invite your officers.
And wow! It works :D

Imo this isnt needed.
But thats my opinion.
Its how i play, maybe not others.

xx :x-mas:

MattM

Tree Surgeon
Community Operator

Got to agree with Twigley and numerous other people, there's already pleanty of options in place, this is unnecessary...