Obligatory voting not working again.

Bully

Weeder
Yeah, it does happen every round, and yes ppl complain, and yes its not guarenteed that you will get your seeds.

but what the hell.

Just for the record the last couple days have been on/off.

And today everyone I've spoken to has not gotten their rewards.

Just for the record, its broke.

CLem

Head Gardener
Re: Obligatory voting not working again.

Bobbin said:
Just for the record it is a problem with the vote website itself not bushtarion.

How can it say vote recorded on bushtarion as here:
"A vote has already been recorded from you today."

and me not getting the seeds the vote website's problem??If the vote is recorded and I am still not able to get the seed reward I tend to think it is bushtarion's problem, is there an explanation to that?

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer

having no technical expertise. i have no sound reasoning behind this. but have you tried using a different web browser.

im fine and using ie. though probably nothing to do with mozzilla firefox or the web browser. but maybe its worth a shot?

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

I find that the voting works just fine for me. sometimes it takes a few ticks/hours to get my seeds, but it happens, whether or not i actually proceed to vote ;)

So frankly, given that it's a bonus, i think it works often enough on the bushtarion side of the spectrum to not have to complain here. We *all* know its iffy, but frankly, the eleventy billionth thread gets the same posts, the same replies, the same yadda yadda yaddda.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator

i know its not a problem on our side...but why has it been so **** the last few rounds?? i never remember voting being a problem if you go back like...3 or 4 rounds...or is it just my memory in my old age?

Bully

Weeder

I do use different browsers, and did eventually get the vote to work, but as pointed out,, It is very flakey atm.

The last
pinpower said:
i know its not a problem on our side...but why has it been so smeg the last few rounds?? i never remember voting being a problem if you go back like...3 or 4 rounds...or is it just my memory in my old age?

as above, I'm sure every round it stutters once or twice, however the last couple rounds has seen more than its afair share of, hiccups!
:?

flush

Digger

worked for me today but it dident yesterday not to worred though :D

Forwyn

Pruner

CLem said:
Bobbin said:
Just for the record it is a problem with the vote website itself not bushtarion.

How can it say vote recorded on bushtarion as here:
"A vote has already been recorded from you today."

and me not getting the seeds the vote website's problem??If the vote is recorded and I am still not able to get the seed reward I tend to think it is bushtarion's problem, is there an explanation to that?

Sob sob, tear tear, QQ :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Rofl :D