No incoming warning/notification?

Ezekiel

Harvester
I refreshed my homepage, no Inc. Come back in 30 minutes, and I have 3 new news (not 4) and some has attacked me and the BRs are in my news. WTF?

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
I've seen this before. I remember spying DarkSider (I think it was DS anyway) a couple of rounds ago and seeing BRs but there not being any news reporting the incoming mob. I PM'd him on IRC about it because I was really confused. It was rather odd.

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I see what you mean, I've never seen that before, I'll look in to it. Tis one of those random oddities!

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Well remember it will ALWAYS appear on overview, and in alliance incoming pages, no matter what. The no news oddity is a very, very rare beast :p

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
The answer is obvious.

You were hit by the chuck norris unit.

It creates BR's before it is even launched.

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Bug now discovered and fixed, it was when bots attacked you they were giving no incoming notifications at times.

The bots, as usual, have been re-coding themselves behind my back to give themselves unfair advantages. The bots are a dangerous force and I am constantly having to develop new strategies to try to prevent them breaking free of their restraints and taking over Bushtarion. One day they may overpower me and rule the world :(

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
Bug now discovered and fixed, it was when bots attacked you they were giving no incoming notifications at times.

The bots, as usual, have been re-coding themselves behind my back to give themselves unfair advantages. The bots are a dangerous force and I am constantly having to develop new strategies to try to prevent them breaking free of their restraints and taking over Bushtarion. One day they may overpower me and rule the world :(

Is this an allusion to a future bot ally?