no friend

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
i would like to gripe about ppl throwing an insult at you (even if it was misguided) and then you go to throw back a witty comment and then BAM!

Our message could not be sent to Xxxx Xxxxx Xxxx Xxxxxxx [XXX] as they have the Friend Only option enabled.

Hobbezak

Garden Designer
I got ignored by someone today because I asked him if he was a vuvuzela, because his name resembled the sound made by a vuvuzela. :/

Pretty sure life for these kind of people is SIRIUZ BIZNIZ!!!

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Yes, i agree. Had similar thing happen. Attacked someone and while attacking they mailed me basically calling me an F*ing C*. Probably true, but while replying a civilised manner, i managed to really g him up.

Then he ignored me and i was devastated.

i remember that this was already suggested;
I think it should be public for all players who have them on ignore, and who have "friends only" activated. It's pretty frustrating say using 3 minutes on a message to someone who is a tick behind you on a target, to ask what they sent, whether they plan to stay on target etc., just to have the message bounce. As for those with ignore on... I always makes it a point of honour to try and kill them as often as possible, and that is a bit unfair if the poor sod is just misguided and have friends only on. ;)

In the same vein, I think it should always be possible to reply to any message you receive, regardless of whether the pther have ignore or friend only on.

I agree with this, i also agree with the point, if someone puts you on ignore if they then mail you you should be allowed to mail back.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
I definitely think if someone has friends only on or has you on their ignore list and they send you a message you should automatically be able to reply regardless. Just makes sense.

This.

Last edited: