Most funny applications

damfrankie

Pruner
Ok, we have the alliance recruitment open for over a week now; most applicants are serious, but some are just so hilarious

Lets make this the thread of most funny applicants that want to join your alliance; leaders and CO's, please post them !!

damfrankie

Pruner
Re: Most funny applications

1:

Subject: re: Alliance Recruitment Request

Man you are convincing; sure, I'll kick my co-leader for ye
-----
I am not a newb. i will join.

2:

mind if I get a contacts ID or am I going to be communicating through this the whole time?
I am quite active so if I'm beiong paired up with someone make sure they are active to

But srsly when your launching your next attack just gimme some ids to choose from to maul ^_^ may the best of luck go with you and your alliance as we climb in rank together hehe :)
-----
Wow; than you can realy realy distract our enemies !!
-----
Little is known about myself but I could be of great help in alliance fights since Im goin for PoMs
-----
do we know you ? What is your nickname ?
-----
hey im a late startin Psolo player who would like to make some beneficiary deals with you guys
Im quite experienced at this game and will join up in the higher ranks in a few days once I get my land in order
untill then i hope to hear from you guys so we can make some action happen

dont know
-----
why do you think they didnt let you?
-----
7 alliances already didnt let me join
-----
why?
-----
can i pls join"

Subject: Alliance Recruitment Request
ive got experience and ninjas now:p

(note: yep, once you get to ninja's u sure r experienced)

Hey can i join? i have 6 rounds experiance, my route is rioting and general disorder and i have just been almost zero'd i have a value of 169m but it liike get above 300m in the next day and rise about 50m a day after that

(look at that route description !)

Ranzou

Harvester

I don't have a copy of the application but we had a hilarious one in Protest a few rounds ago.

This guy tried to show us how skilled he was by having a ridiculous # of harvesters (50m-ish?) in comparison to his other troops. When we asked him why he had so many, he said that the more harvesters you buy, the more seeds you get (he didn't know there was a limit to how many seeds your land can give you). Meneldil kindly informed him of the truth :p

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer

Hah! I must have been superior to THAT guys application :D

Jimbo2189

Pruner

OMG, Number 3, made me laugh outloud in the office for a minuite and then i couldnt stop gigling for about 5 mins after, really embarrising as everyone looked at me laughing at a spreadsheet when i changed screens. poor bloke he tried 8 alliances. haha

rainbowape

Weeder

Damfrankie's number 3 was fantastic. made me giggle quite a bit. :D

here are a few from this round

Recruit Sent by: [h:1zjhqhc5]censored[/h:1zjhqhc5] Thu 03rd Jul, 2008. 17:05:06 GMT Reply Forward
i realize im not the kind of person ur looking for right now because of my rank but with a day or two of protection i will become one of thoes members

Recruit Sent by: [h:1zjhqhc5]censored[/h:1zjhqhc5] Mon 23rd Jun, 2008. 06:15:28 GMT Reply Forward
Hey guys...
I am really tired of being solo...too boring...no one to tlak to...any chance I could join?
I am really a team player? You will see that I love to defend...and I am super loyal?
Any questions feel free to ask

Recruit Sent by: [h:1zjhqhc5]censored[/h:1zjhqhc5] Tue 17th Jun, 2008. 20:05:25 GMT Reply Forward
GMT-5 many rounds experience, since r11, less than desirable activity, limited dedication, well above average intelligence, sociable, and sexy

Recruit Sent by: [h:1zjhqhc5]censored[/h:1zjhqhc5] Sun 22nd Jun, 2008. 03:17:39 GMT Reply Forward
Want to have the best pokemon trainer on your side?

5# (at least this one started promising).
Private Sent by: [h:1zjhqhc5]censored[/h:1zjhqhc5] Tue 24th Jun, 2008. 19:39:08 GMT Reply Forward
Subject: re:
Hell you think I am going to send some alliance I don't even know if I want to join my stats page...? Route can be determined by a hack, I am going strikers. GMT (who cares I am on all the time :-D)
-----
first we need your stats page, so we can discuss about your entry. Can you send it? Also we need route, gmt etc etc.
-----
am interested in joining your alliance. I can promise any amount of activity wanted, and contactability if needed. I have IRC and MSN as well. However I am wondering about your alliance? Do you have the activity or players to support me? I constantly attack, and would like fellow players to attack with. Perhaps a list of your top attackers will help me make my decision?

sorry if anyone reading this was one of those that sent one of these, but come on guys.. lol
:D

Asmodeous

Garden Designer
Super Moderator

Well, tortoises don't go in water so no. :p

Besides, Great A'tuin is a space turtle and the thought of space sharks is just too silly to comprehend. ;)
-----
Are you ever afraid sharks will eat the Discworld tortoises?

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon

Asmodeous said:

Besides, Great A'tuin is a space turtle and the thought of space sharks is just too silly to comprehend. ;)
-----

Private Sent to: alliance HQ Wed 16th Jul, 2008. 01:40:01 GMT
Space sharks come equipped with lasers! Don't you know anything?
-----

-----

Why'd you leave out the good part? :p

Crumpet

Harvester

I have Clark Kent-like Vampires, which are in actuality much better than Strikers.
I can communicate telepathically, even through IRC and just throw up the Bat-single into the air and I'll be there.

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon

Crumpet said:

I have Clark Kent-like Vampires, which are in actuality much better than Strikers.
I can communicate telepathically, even through IRC and just throw up the Bat-single into the air and I'll be there.

Yet again, this was me. I misspelled bat SIGNAL though. :/

Rama

Pruner

I searched on the ally mail and only got this ones that got my atention :p.

Recruit Sent by: XXXXXX Thu 05th Jun, 2008. 04:31:36 GMT Reply Forward
message me back if you are even interested in me, im an awesome player im not exaggerating...you will see my true potential. Message me back for further details about me

Private Sent by:XXXX Fri 06th Jun, 2008. 01:37:20 GMT Reply Forward
Subject:
hey, im a person looking for an alliance...im an extremely good player and i am not exaggerating. I got off to a slow start this round, but i am already in the top 40 for stealing land. I play 4-12 hours a day and i can get on when ever you need me. If someone isn't pulling their weight or if you need a replacement member i am the one you want. Message me back for more details.

Thanks, Termy.

dont know this guy but I love the fact he says he is awesome lol

Private Sent by:XXXX Tue 10th Jun, 2008. 14:54:20 GMT Reply Forward
Subject:
so,
can i join :)
pls, i hate being solo

hehe the common one :p.