Meh

Lupus

Head Gardener
meh this is a gripe about recruiting a spy, now that in itself is not a bad thing as its my own fault. However the fact that it was a mutli was not my fault. After speaking to someone it became clear they were a multi and informed the big man in the sky. As should happen the ID was locked but after speaking to my friend it turns out that his other ID is not locked. Now this is rather annoying as i can not kick him until he is deleted which will take 3days so i am -1 member whilst they get away with out IDs and nothing lost...is this fair?

mrmongo

Harvester
Re: Meh

yeah a lot of the little alliances with public recruitment i think have been spied and its just ****ed up... part reason why i dont like playing alliances cause they just suck ass... if the game lost solo and AR for good i would deffo quit...but im not gonna let this bullshit stop me ill stand firm and fight it out

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator

i think its worth talking to azzer about it and he might remove a locked member of your alliance from the alliance so you can recruit someone new...i seem to remember he has done that before

Lupus

Head Gardener

nope just ignored me when he was in #bushtarion but tis ok as dont have long to wait now, still think that BYOB's member should be locked and the account deleted (but if he pays for p-unit or gets game cash regularly he is allowed to get away with it then...pfft)