London Riots

Max

Garden Designer
FFS stupid yobs, stop looting you lawless little blighters.

And to all those who keep clamouring for the military to step in - WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?!?!?

Everyone knows that military units are useless at targetting NLT.

Explains why the "political masterminds" Cameron and May are useless in this situation as well.

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
Everyone knows that military units are useless at targetting NLT.

Shocks, Flamers and Paras would do alright, send down the recruitment officers, redirect the violent urges into controlled military service, pewpew :p

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
On a serious note, what a ****ing disgrace. I'm embarrassed for all British citizens that you have such a dumb ****ing youth. Utterly unbelievable.

Anyways, I hope all you UK residents are okay and safe and not suffering too hard.

Cheerio.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
A few un educated **** stains doesnt represent the youth of England.
**** half of em you'd question if theyre English.
Should have had the rubber bullets on day 1 and then jail them and the parents.

Rowan

Harvester

Yeah, jail the parents who have done nothing wrong. Jail their girlfriends, wives, children, close friends, distant cousins and the guy who sold them their smokes at the corner store.

While we're at it, let's reinstate the death penalty, stoning, the stocks and witch hunts.

I agree, it's disgraceful behaviour and combined with the people I've seen on the "Jeremy Kyle" show I'm amazed that you English haven't devolved into some sort of hairy man-apes. But punish the people who are actually breaking the law, not innocents, no matter how incompetently awful they are at parenting.

Hobbezak

Garden Designer

Yeah, jail the parents who have done nothing wrong. Jail their girlfriends, wives, children, close friends, distant cousins and the guy who sold them their smokes at the corner store.

While we're at it, let's reinstate the death penalty, stoning, the stocks and witch hunts.

I agree, it's disgraceful behaviour and combined with the people I've seen on the "Jeremy Kyle" show I'm amazed that you English haven't devolved into some sort of hairy man-apes. But punish the people who are actually breaking the law, not innocents, no matter how incompetently awful they are at parenting.

Actually I really like the system we have here in Belgium where parents are being held accountable for the actions of their underaged children. Gives them an incentive to give their children a decent education and teach them some morals.

Max

Garden Designer
Have to agree with Twigley here, to a certain extent.

Yes, the kids are to blame for their own unruly behaviour, but there's a very strong argument (with very strong evidence) that more responsible parents bring up more responsible children.

Naturally, it needs to be dealt with on a case-by-case basis, but on the whole the parents need to get their act together.

Rowan

Harvester
I didn't realise we were talking about underage kids. In that case, I believe the parents should be held at least partially responsible especially as the kids can't be punished properly (Read: jail time) so in that case some sort of incentive for the parents to control their unruly children is probably not an awful idea.

However, jailing the parents still seems excessive. How are they gonna look after and control their kids from a prison cell? Still, I apologize to an extent. If we're talking underage kids then yeah, parents need to take responsibility for their kids.

Angela

Harvester
i like the statement "if they old enough to commit the crimes they are old enough to take the punishment"

Letting kids as young as 7+ run riot in our streets parents have to take that responsibility! They should be charged with neglect as well as probably a list of other crimes that the child commited.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
It's cool, Rowan. I'm getting used you to making points without knowing the facts (<3 ;))

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon
Was speaking with a friend of mine who is in the police force and stated the idea of bringing in Corporal Punishment. Least the Chief of Nottingham Police stepped up and made a point live on TV: "Parents need to take responsibility for their kids actions. What are they doing on the streets at this time of the night?! Sort it out!"

Heroic statement. These youths have nothing better to do now school is out for the summer but there is footage showing enough people who blatantly claim benefits commiting the crimes because they can't afford TV's, Xbox's and games. There was a threat my local area was going to be shut down as youths travelled in their hundreds from London to Maidstone, Kent on the trains. What a joke this is.

Rowan

Harvester
Haha well I'm sorry Twigley if my small and backwards country doesn't have complete and total coverage of something happening across the world.

Oh, and I love you too.

Walking_Death

Harvester
I'm an Ameritard. I've heard of these riots, but idk what's going on. Anyone care to fill me in? What started the riots? Who's the "target"?

Also, call in the anti-rape, but then again, the one Heavy Thug might cause the SAS to slaughter all the yobs :/

tomtree

Head Gardener
some guy was waving a gun around and shooting at the police, so the police shot him and he died, but because he was black apparently it must have been the police being racist and so the "bruvas" decided to riot. though now its just people using that as an excuse because they are violent scum.

(not that i feel strongly about it or anything)

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
the silly thing is that even if, originally, the protest was agaisnt the police for racism, any message the protesters were trying to send has been lost, its like the prots have been stopped by a bunch of arsons. It's just senseless atm, more anarchy then anything else.(from my perspective)

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon
Plus it was established that the man killed by police didn't even fire a shot. One story released was that he shot at police which hit his radio and so they returned fire. He didn't shoot the police. Police shoot him. He died. Riots start. Benefits scums follow suit and loot for free stuff. Everyne blames the police for not monitoring situation properly. 3 men died in Birmingham. Riots over.

Not a great summary, but will do.

Alvestein

Garden Designer
i dont blame the police. i blame the retarded looters wrecking the country.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
The retarded looters wouldn't be able to wreck the country if the police was competent