Left for dead 2?

Ezekiel

Harvester
I got it from someone for Christmas present and it turns out to be quite fun. Was just windring if anyone else has it? Add me on gt: Moooorish if you do.

CrimsonFury88

Harvester
I got it from someone for Christmas present and it turns out to be quite fun. Was just windring if anyone else has it? Add me on gt: Moooorish if you do.

Steam? Or 360?

If it's for Steam, you can find me as [BWA] CrimsonFury

If it's on 360, I pity you immensely. The game is most definitely not suited to controller gameplay XD

EDIT: Just seen the GT, my bad.

Ezekiel

Harvester
lol. Yes keyboards/mice are easier for shooters, but I'd put money on me be just as dexterious in a shooter game as you. Plus, out of the 3 console controllers, 360 is easily the best suited for fps.

So yeah any other 360 peeps add me plzkthnx.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Having played both xbox ctrler ftw. I hate keyboard and mouse with a passion.

On topic I have left 4 dead 2 gamertag Alciholic

Davis

Tree Surgeon
I have it too, however rarely play it, and when i do i only do vs. also i'd prefer 360 controller to mouse/keyboard everyday!

CrimsonFury88

Harvester
I have it too, however rarely play it, and when i do i only do vs. also i'd prefer 360 controller to mouse/keyboard everyday!

I really do struggle to see why. I'm pretty nifty with analogs on a PS3 controller, but it's absolutely no comparison to the precision of using a mouse.

Ah well haha.

I'm with you on the VS thing though, Scavenge doesn't appeal to me in the slightest, Campaign is fun once, and Survival is just a joke.

Alvestein

Garden Designer
i got it on pc. played it round my friends house on xbox the other day and i can't say its anywhere near as smooth on pc. just couldnt turn quick enough to scout my surroundings or bash a zombies head in with ma bat :/

Ezekiel

Harvester
It suffers from seeerious frame rate issues. Buts it's such a stilly laugh that you kinda forgive it.

All add you two when I get on later :)

Alvestein

Garden Designer
ive managed to perfect my safe door close timing so i can keep my friends out whilst the horde are on their tail xD