Just me? Or is this a problem for everybody?

Yeadon

Harvester
Hello,

Im having trouble with Bushtarion. I can log into the game but as soon as im logged in i cant access any ingame pages. Say i click on Intelligence, it will not load at all and i cant get onto the page. It has been like this for the past 2 hours now and i was wondering wether is was just me that is having problems or its happening to other people??

Thanks

Garrett

Landscape Designer
Re: Just me? Or is this a problem for everybody?

I haven't had the problem today, but I do occasionally have this problem and has caused me to be unable to recall attacks more than once. sadly it's not the bush server as the game wouldn't tick if it was. your connection is getting dropped somewhere along the line and you aren't communicating properly with the game. other than storming your isp's headquarters and taking hostages, I'm not sure of any fix.

Angela

Harvester

I had this problem a while back and i nagged the isp company to do something at first they insisted it wasnt there fault but in the end they listened and checked it out.

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer

I suggest you check everything at your end first, reboot route/modem what evah, stop all torrent etc programs, check if other pages loads normally, check your connection speed if its normal.
After that start to wonder about other stuff.
Iv had similar propblem with my mobile specially with certain pages of bush but nothing that dramatical.

Yeadon

Harvester

Thanks for that. It seems to have repaired itself. Not sure what the problem was but did keep me from doing anything for the best part of 3 hours but all is good now so thanks :)