Jerkfaces

Crumpet

Harvester
To those assholes that think you're so wonderful...

You're not! Stop mailing people when you're attacking them with a +2 mod with 4 of your other buddies with the same mod on the same tick and target acting like your gods gift to the earth since sliced bread. If you weren't such pussies you'd attack people that might actually be able to stop you. Instead, you get in mail and run your mouth because you're so "Big and bad" and I should "fear your army." Well no ****! I would be too if I were down at rank 400 something and getting massed by a bunch of morons that think it's a "Challenge" to mass people so small. The fact you feel a need to attack someone with a mod over and over and over every time they come into range is bullshit. You think it's such "easy" land. Well no kidding! I'd be getting easy land too if I were attacking with my buddies that damn low.

I'm not griping about the bashing as the land cap has helped a lot but more so the assholes that are still attacking like that and think it's some kind of superior way to play the game. No worries though. You guys will die all in time because for every one of my alliance mates you've thought were so "easy" to attack someone will think you're an easy target and well, there will always ALWAYS be someone bigger and better than you guys that WILL kill you because karma is a *****.

Crumpet

Harvester
Re: Jerkfaces

The only reason I am an easy target is because people that know my ID know that I'm going to take that land hit to save someone else. So if they want to attack me they can but I won't stop saving my ally mates because of it.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

so then we send to all of your members and then eventually we'll get ya :D

Loz

Harvester

you post the same gripe every round ?

its a war game ffs!

Crumpet

Harvester

Umm no..? I bitched about bashing and that was handled this is about their attitudes in mail when they aren't as big and bad as they pretend ;) Learn to read Loz_L, learn to read.

Loz

Harvester

learn to play a war game and not moan about gettin hurt. :roll:

Crumpet

Harvester

It's not about getting hurt, tool! It's about their attitudes. Stop talking Loz_L. You're posts have NOTHING to do with what I was griping about.

Loz

Harvester

you Girpe about some much crap i mix one pile of crap up with another one.

woooops! :oops:

Silence

Head Gardener

pinpower said:
and the pissing contest begins!!!

Woooooo!!!! /me pees all over Pin :D

Bashing and whining. Seen it and read it all before. *yawn* happens all the time. Next time you 0 a target for your acres, that target could not fight well back (if he does thats a piss poor choice). Point being is that is how the game works. Minimal losses and maximum profit.

Pleeeeeeeaaaaaassssssseeeeee dont whine about a game. If it bothers you so much dont play! :D

Crumpet

Harvester

Why do people not get that I'm not bitching about the game? It's simply a group of players that think they're all badass because they can mass one target with mods and call it a big challenge for themselves. I have no problem with the game or the bashing as that was handled. It's the stupid people that gloat when they really haven't accomplished anything worth getting a big head over.

saint1d

Head Gardener

I know what you mean, some people are far too cocky when they attack. Once I start getting ridiculous mails from people bragging about their "army" I tend to switch off.

Reub

Pruner

I wasn't going to post as you do this every round, but i couldn't help myself. Crumpet every round it's either bashing or something that's happening to you that's unfair because you lose a battle. Well let me tell you it isn't unfair they aren't breaking the rules.

Don't say your not bitching about basing/the game etc. because you basically are. Whining about its players and how they stole land from you, and mailed a few smart ass comments, FFS get over it and show some maturity and ignore it. Makes you as worse as them if you bring it to the forums and piss everyone off as no one wants to hear you being a sore loser and a sook.

Crumpet

Harvester

Sigh again, someone going on about NOTHING that has to do with my damn gripe. It's just something that is annoying ffs. I can gripe all I want it's a gripe part of the damn forum. Now I'll find something to go on about every round just because it obviously bothers you.

Oh and i'm pretty sure this is the second time I've had something to gripe about in the umm, 8 rounds I've played. I've seen people ***** about way more far more often than me.

Reub

Pruner

Yes your allowed to gripe about it, didn't say you weren't. Doesn't mean your not #@$#$%$^%&*%#$%@$#$@%$& for doing it ;)

This time, last round with your bashing thread, another time last round, and the round of AngrySwans. There's like 4 times just off the top of my head. Though I'm not wasting my time to think anymore about it. As everyone says, it's a WAR GAME geeettt ooovvveerrr iiitttt.

JJbrosandjl

Harvester

I know what you mean Crumpet, every round I get abuse mail just because I am small and bigger players think they are better just because they have a higher valuation :p

/me supports

Souls

Official Helper

JJbrosandjl said:
I know what you mean Crumpet, every round I get abuse mail just because I am small and bigger players think they are better just because they have a higher valuation :p

/me supports

Well if they have a higher valuation, then they're obviously better! Noob :p ;)