It was breif

Lukey

Harvester
2 rounds back not playing full round.. I'd deleted well done hw!!

My ally couldn't stick together so I'd rather not play than play with out them. Thank you all fl and attitude was good.

Also sorry to the people who joint attitude was a shambles.

Ciao

Your_Mum

Weeder
"I" before "e" except after "c".

Thank you for your words of wisdom. But you shouldn't preach broken rules. It's a simplification made to help young children learn to spell. There are in fact more exceptions to the rule than words that follow it. Now, it's often the simple memory of individual words, that you should refer to when spelling, rather than general rules.

So next time you feel the need to correct another persons spelling on an internet forum where 99% of people don't care about the odd spelling mistake, just correct the word, and don't try and teach them rules that are no longer taught in UK schools, lest you look like a fool.

IceOfFire

Garden Designer

Thank you for your words of wisdom. But you shouldn't preach broken rules. It's a simplification made to help young children learn to spell. There are in fact more exceptions to the rule than words that follow it. Now, it's often the simple memory of individual words, that you should refer to when spelling, rather than general rules.

So next time you feel the need to correct another persons spelling on an internet forum where 99% of people don't care about the odd spelling mistake, just correct the word, and don't try and teach them rules that are no longer taught in UK schools, lest you look like a fool.

owned

LuckySports

Landscape Designer

His first post.. This is epic, hope he sticks around.. :D

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
See you later Lukey - Sorry this round didn't work out for you as you had hoped.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
It's a simplification made to help young children learn to spell.

What's your point?

I think that should be the bit you read for that.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
It's a simplification made to help young children learn to spell.

What's your point?

I think that should be the bit you read for that.

I think that you should assume I had read that bit, but quoted the bit I did for a reason.

**** it, this is going to go round in circles, so I'll spell it out.

I was implying that Lukey is a young child who needs to learn how to spell. That is why I used a learning aid for children in pointing out the mistake. I know it is not accurate in a lot of scenarios, but for this particular situation it works.

You should also know that Lukey hates any attempt to correct his spelling, and that my original post was a joke based on that, but that's been kinda superceded by this moral outrage, because apparently it's ok for you to not be able to spell because we're all unique, special, beautiful creatures and there is no right or wrong way to do things because some of us are just differently-abled.

Get a ****ing grip.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Appropriate .GIF is appropriate:

tumblr_m2la5zhU191rtke6go1_400.gif

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
No doubt you're thinking "roflolollol trolled" right now as well.

No, you're not a predictable, repetitive and pointless waste of space at all. Anyone who says otherwise is deluded. You're a special, unique, and gifted soul who is just differently-abled.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
bye lukey,

i enjoyed our one round. shame i wasnt more active to play properly. theres always next times. if your asperations are less ftw im sure you can find me.

ps. a good bye thread spammed with trivial nonsense.... where's that busy body darkangel super mod when you need him.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
Lukeyy isn't quitting. He doesn't know it yet, but he's going to get a rather strange american knocking on his door around end of this round.. :p

Also - Willy, I know its spam, but it is entertaining.. :p Wrong place for it, still enjoyable.. ^_^